CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Devils

If this was the two leg home/away format, we'd get eviscerated.

In a single 90 minute match at a neutral stadium, anything can happen. We've seen it so many times in these types of games where conceding a single goal can can send a team into total chaos regardless of how much they have been favoured to win going into the tie.

Bayern are by far favourites, but the current format increases our opportunity as massive underdogs.

Devils

I'm not a man of faith, but it can't be a coincidence that Ousmane 'The Bayern Breaker' Dembouz will get medical clearance to play again Bayern of all teams.

[youtube]q535FOXbdrg[/youtube]

#DecadeOfDominance is coming.

Vilarrubi

I'm not a man of faith, but it can't be a coincidence that Ousmane 'The Bayern Breaker' Dembouz will get medical clearance to play again Bayern of all teams.

If he can do ANYTHING like this for us to win or contribute to winning I’ll change my pic to him for a month and join the #DecadeOfDominance crew.

serghei

Bayern should be booking their hotel in Portugal for a few nights only, because Saturnday they're going back to Munich. :coffee:

Total-Football

So this is how other teams fans felt when they faced Barcelona huh.. Not saying bayern are on that level but meaning when u play a team that is considerably better.

malvolio

By monday I expect posts here saying we got this in the bag.

Well the whole world went to shit in the past couple of months. All we have left is banter and blindly believing we could do it one more time. After all, Barca are the best team of the past decade considering points/trophies won. And we still have a hungry GOAT to carry us.

jamrock

Gotta love your dembele trolling :lol: genuinely

KingLeo10

His problem is injuries.

He's got a great record scoring v AM, Bayern, Spurs, and Chelsea. It's not like he's a bum when there's a vertical element to our play.

Neeraj

I think the pessimism is warranted, considering all things. The 1 legged fixture definitely improves our chances, but I cannot see a way in which we win this game. Even if we get the first goal through Messi magic, they will put so much pressure on us through pace, pressing and penetrative passing while the grandfathers we have on the pitch will jog around looking clueless.

While I obviously hope we go through, I am not expecting to, and I would be okay with a result that is not a humiliation. An outcome of 'the better team went through' is fine by me, and I really hope we don't get embarrassed once again, we will become even more of a meme club than we are now in CL.

KingLeo10

Bayern should be booking their hotel in Portugal for a few nights only, because Saturnday they're going back to Munich. :coffee:

Reminds me of the time we booked return flights from Munich without factoring in possibility of ET in 2015.

:lol: Lucho god knew Bayern weren't beating us with prime MSN.

Vilarrubi

Reminds me of the time we booked return flights from Munich without factoring in possibility of ET in 2015.

:lol: Lucho god knew Bayern weren't beating us with prime MSN.

Even took Suarez off at half time, already knew we’d won the tie at that point. The cheek of it! Say what you want about Lucho tactically but he had unreal mentality and attitude.

Home of Barca Fans