Chelsea

Morten

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation....spend-130-million-this-summer-transfer-market

Pretty interesting article. Well, for me anyway as I don't know heaps about the workings of FFP and all so it gives a nice explanation on a few things and how Chelsea can afford to spend big. Not all of it is news to me, but some is.

You can only really afford 30-50 mill, because 80-100 mill of those will go to the Bale-transfer :)
But we will buy Hazard, so you will have loads to spend anyway

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I honestly wonder if Mou is crazy enough to go for Bale. I mean, he is proven in the EPL and all, but he's just not worth that money. Hopefully Roman won't push through the transfer just to get a big money signing.

Jenks

11256743_100154340322107_1251396938_n.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently Izzy Brown and Nathan Ake will play against West Brom next week, no idea if it's to be starts or just substitute appearances though, and RLC will probably start again. Looking forward to seeing Izzy if he plays.

RaidersGunz

Chelsea should go for Bale and a class CB. One of the best squads already, and are in a nice position to do nothing but strengthen.

Terry is going to need replacing, and Bale will fit in perfectly as a Right sided attacker.

Imagine your middle/attack looked like this
--------Costa------
Hazard-Oscar--Bale
---Matic---Fabregas-

Lord Jesus.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If we continued to play the football we were in the first half of the season, an made the CL semis, we'd be a lot more fondly remembered. Despite records tumbling, our struggles in the second half of the season will always be highlighted the most when most people think of this season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's funny how those videos are always "Chelsea fans claim to know players". Every club has idiotic fans like that, I guess it's just easier to do it to Chelsea fans because there are a lot of glory hunters. Well, every club has those too.

Home of Barca Fans