Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's a minority though. It's disappointing about how him and City lied about the whole deal between them and NYC, but it's not THAT big a deal.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
B8sguj6CAAEkYC_.jpg

is that his dad?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't get it. Getting in Cuadrado, which I have no problems with, but offing TWO players. Our squad is thin enough as it is, yet we're decreasing it by one...

BenRobbins

I don't get it. Getting in Cuadrado, which I have no problems with, but offing TWO players. Our squad is thin enough as it is, yet we're decreasing it by one...

Should really keep salah but Cuadrado for Schurrle is excellent business. Don't rate him one bit and you will be making money won't you?

Jenks

You could use some players from your academy? Crazy thought I know!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Should really keep salah but Cuadrado for Schurrle is excellent business. Don't rate him one bit and you will be making money won't you?
Indeed excellent business, as Schurrle was a flop, especially in the past 6 months. He barely made it to the 2nd half in recent performances. I think we'll be losing money slightly, but only a few million euro. Schurrle was something around 30m, maybe a little more, while Cuadrado cost 35, unless you mean how much we sell compared to how much we bought him for, in which case we'll be making 5m+. I'd keep Salah personally but we'll see what Mou is up to.

You could use some players from your academy? Crazy thought I know!
Well I'm all for using academy players, always have been, so I'm hoping that Salah leaving as well as Schurrle will mean Mou will give them a go. Only time will tell.

raki

Chelsea has 4-5 youngster with a lot of quality like Loftus-Cheek i.e. Let´s see if Mou has the guts to try them.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, although the only one I could see possibly getting a look in would be Izzy Brown. Loftus-Cheek is a CM, an area well covered, same with Lewis Baker who is out on loan as well as Chalobah, who is a CB and CM. We have Solanke who is a striker so he's got 3 ahead of him, so that pretty much leaves Izzy who can play in the AM positions as well as striker, so Salah going off to Fiorentina leaves a spot open in the AM positions for him if he's ever required. Piazon can play the AM positions but he's on loan.

The thing is Cesc can also play AMC so in the case of a different lineup, Mou would probably just use Ramires as CM and Cesc further up if needed.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bamford maybe, Solanke is the big up and comer when it comes to strikers for us, but he's only 18 right now, if that. Kalas I agree to an extent, though he didn't even get a game at Koln, he's getting some at Boro though.

Jenks

I don't see Bamford making it. With the U21's he's down the pecking order below Berahino, Kane and Ings and when you watch the training videos you can see why. Out of Chelsea's academy it's Boga and Dasilva that I think are most likely to make it.

Home of Barca Fans