Chelsea

Mitchell1978

Mourinho called out Hazard for not defending enough after the game, if this continues i can see Hazard leaving the club after this seasons.

Morten

Mou at it again, with blaming refs, players, santa claus, yeah pretty much everything/everyone else except himself.

Barcafan 2304

Mou at it again, with blaming refs, players, santa claus, yeah pretty much everything/everyone else except himself.

It's becoming a real irritant now. Forever shooting his mouth off. Honestly, I'm not just saying it cos he is an ex-Madrid manager. The guy is an absolute bloody pain in the ass and his constant moaning, baiting and blaming is becoming a bore.

DrPepper

It was genius. Mou taking the exact same words from Wenger who called the referee "weak and naive" after his loss at Chelsea.

Even looks like he's trying not to laugh. :lol: :worthy:

Morten

We all know Mourinho is tiring towards his envoirments, nothing new. But this is much much worse than the slumps in the past, what the actual feck is happening? They won the league easily last year, but i expected it to be tougher this year, many teams are competing, others would win it etc. But they are sitting in 15th place? Its just mental.

khaled_a_d

We all know Mourinho is tiring towards his envoirments, nothing new. But this is much much worse than the slumps in the past, what the actual feck is happening? They won the league easily last year, but i expected it to be tougher this year, many teams are competing, others would win it etc. But they are sitting in 15th place? Its just mental.

They were 16ths couple of weeks ago ,so there is an actual improvement at least :xavi:

Silas

12036520_721683624631115_5461851776433173040_n.jpg

PhilS

Sure, Chelsea is quite a mess these days. But I think relegation is impossible. I have not seen Aston Villa this season, but Bournemouth, Sunderland and Newcastle will set standards of incompetence that Chelsea has no hope of achieving.

Home of Barca Fans