Champions League

Porque

Madrid is best team in the world at creating chances with 3-4 passes. Here is where players like Modric can make a difference, he really has a perfectly weighted pass.

But they really ride their luck because defensively they are shit. It's not like they absorbed City's press and hit them on the counter. They basically got outplayed and were lucky enough to have City miss 2-3 near sitters.

Indeed. They are clinical, or rather were today. They had their moments of momentum to be fair, but each time it looked like it was building- City went 2 up. At 2-1, 3-2 and then at 4-3 it was even.

Oh how we would kill for an attacking player like Vini this season. I'm not just talking about his goal, but the way he can link up, dribble with pace and is fantastic In small spaces. Everything Dembele lacks.

And Benzema, no words are needed.

Horatio

You're welcome
City will win the tie but surprising that real managed to score 3. Kroos had a terrible performance, did nothing. Asensio played only for a few minutes but the scene when he needed to run back because he couldnt pass with his right foot was weird. Ceballos did well.

U gonna jinx dawg? What a time to do it. But seriously, whats your analysis? Why you confident City will win.

Horatio

You're welcome
He likes to see RM lose because it makes CR7 look like he had a larger role in RM's CL wins.

Yes, what I believed as well. But does not take away this man has proven to have ridiculous jinxing skills. So I am still wary when he makes a prediction like that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

U gonna jinx dawg? What a time to do it. But seriously, whats your analysis? Why you confident City will win.

No jinx dawg. Real has not one match in which they played strong in cl knockout stages, only good moments. This doesnt work against City or Liverpool and would be not the first time Pep wins in Bernaleo. Further Cancelo and Walker are back. I expect a 2-1 win in Madrid.

Barcilliant

Madrid are masters of mentality. Players fight for that badge,unlike our pussies. This Real team isn't even that great but they still never give up. Our pussies win one match and think they've won the treble.
The biggest problem at Barca is the lack of personality and intensity and it really shows up in Cl. Unless we address that and our lack of physicality we will be in for a very long,barren run.

Horatio

You're welcome
No jinx dawg. Real has not one match in which they played strong in cl knockout stages, only good moments. This doesnt work against City or Liverpool and would be not the first time Pep wins in Bernaleo. Further Cancelo and Walker are back. I expect a 2-1 win in Madrid.

To be fair last time city beat them was without bernabeu crowd due to covid no? Could be way different this time if crowd gets behind team like crazy which they do.

And is it fairly sure Walker will be back?

Home of Barca Fans