Champions League

Xaviniesta

damn this reminds me of the napoli vs madrid game. where napoli was completely outplaying madrid, but they ended up losing 1-3 :/

Joan

I thought Ajax would look much worse, to be honest. DonAK was right looking at it now. Hoping they pull it off against Real's 12 (angry) men.

SeloBarca

You just know that even though Ajax plays REALLY good, RM will make some crappy counterattack goal like they always do..

serghei

What is wrong with Madrid?

Nothing. This is usually how they win CL, the only problem is they lack Ronaldo to punish mistakes opponents make.

Madrid were outplayed for big portions of the matches with both Napoli and Wolfsburg. Even lost 2-0 to Wolfsburg.

Raketa10

Yep. Interfered in the play in an offside position.

What are you talking about? Interfered? He went for the ball! What the hell should a player do in that position? Disappear? It seams Real has different rules in CL than all others. Disguisting!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ajax really doesn't deserve to lose this one. I hope they save some energy, beef up the backline and score one from counters in the 2nd half.

Both De Jong and De Ligt look good. Too bad we probably won't get De Ligt. :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ajax really doesn't deserve to lose this one. I hope they save some energy, beef up the backline and score one from counters in the 2nd half.

Both De Jong and De Ligt look good. Too bad we probably won't get De Ligt. :(

What makes you say that?

El Gato

Villarato!
What are you talking about? Interfered? He went for the ball! What the hell should a player do in that position? Disappear? It seams Real has different rules in CL than all others. Disguisting!

Somebody has already put it perfectly - he was obstructing the play. Shit happens. Illegal position to find yourself in.

serghei

Seems like as I've said plenty of times before. The most important thing in CL is attitude, and intensity. You can go far with those 2 and a pair of very good forwards.

De Jong is sensational.

Home of Barca Fans