Champions League

Temptation

Going to duck this one too?

P.S. How about we find the primary sources (peer reviewed published articles for the technologies Klopp is advocating)...I'm willing to waste a couple of hours dissecting one of these papers and you do the same, and we both put forth our analysis on a thread. A couple hours expense to expose you as nothing more than a pop-science re-tweeter :lol:

Who's dodging what? You went back to 2014 which was irrelevant to this discussion. Tried to desperately make up a strawman argument

And we know you have x amount of hours to kill. You're the guy who digs up old posts of people regularly. We know how much you care. :lol:

KingLeo10

Who's dodging what? You went back to 2014 which was irrelevant to this discussion. Tried to desperately make up a strawman argument

And we know you have x amount of hours to kill. You're the guy who digs up old posts of people regularly. We know how much you care. :lol:

1) Nice attempt to twist. 50 W in 60 G (84% win percentage) more impressive than having like 15 draws or whatever you have this season in roughly 60 games. "More games" - you will have played 63 compared to Barca's 60. That's a 5% difference, comparable to statistical noise. You still haven't countered the point about Barca playing pretty much the same 11 through the 60 games as opposed to the heavier rotation of the XI by Klopp. How did Barca 14/15 manage this if not for innate player fitness/talent as opposed to these gimmicks?

CDR is also two-legged and Barca played 9 games of that compared to the 12 you had across 2 "cups", hence the 3 game difference. Again, 5% or statistical noise.

2) Bolded is subjective. And surely, PSG, City, Bayern. Juve in CL is tougher than your Europa level path to the final in CL? Hard to argue about that being subjective as it is for the league discussion...

3) Still ducking about scientific analysis. We all know you're nothing more than a pop-science re-tweet merchant :lol:

P.S. 1,000 posts a month on this forum while I average around 150...and yet too afraid to put your brain through any rigor for 1-2 hours :lol: Bum.

Temptation

1) Nice attempt to twist. 50 W in 60 G (84% win percentage) more impressive than having like 15 draws or whatever you have this season in roughly 60 games. "More games" - you will have played 63 compared to Barca's 60. That's a 5% difference, comparable to statistical noise. You still haven't countered the point about Barca playing pretty much the same 11 through the 60 games as opposed to the heavier rotation of the XI by Klopp. How did Barca 14/15 manage this if not for innate player fitness/talent as opposed to these gimmicks?

CDR is also two-legged and Barca played 9 games of that compared to the 12 you had across 2 "cups", hence the 3 game difference. Again, 5% or statistical noise.

2) Bolded is subjective. And surely, PSG, City, Bayern. Juve in CL is tougher than your Europa level path to the final in CL? Hard to argue about that being subjective as it is for the league discussion...

3) Still ducking about scientific analysis. We all know you're nothing more than a pop-science re-tweet merchant :lol:

P.S. 1,000 posts a month on this forum while I average around 150...and yet too afraid to put your brain through any rigor for 1-2 hours :lol: Bum.

La Liga is nowhere near as physically taxing as the Prem lol.

About post count, it's the first 2 months. After that I average lesser posts than you. Oh, and posting is the fun bit. Everyone posts. Very few jobless wankers dig up posting history attempting to desperately make up arguments trying hard.

KingLeo10

La Liga is nowhere near as physically taxing as the Prem lol.

About post count, it's the first 2 months. After that I average lesser posts than you. Oh, and posting is the fun bit. Everyone posts. Very few jobless wankers dig up posting history attempting to desperately make up arguments trying hard.

> 1,000 posts a month on an alt account while others average in the range of 50-250

> Calls others as being jobless

Bum :lol:

Temptation

> 1,000 posts a month on an alt account while others average in the range of 50-250

> Calls others as being jobless

Bum :lol:

Again not everyone suffers from insecurity issues like you do so they don't need to pretend to be scientists and shit on a footy forum...

Like I have said before, I was on vacation for 3 months and that's when I joined this forum. Wouldn't call a paid vacation being desperate or sad like you.

Also, the "alt account" is only because you being the pussy you are played the victim card and started crying for bans. Congrats on that amazing achievement btw, scientist.:lol:

KingLeo10

Again not everyone suffers from insecurity issues like you do.

Like I have said before, I was on vacation for 3 months and that's when I joined this forum. Wouldn't call a paid vacation being desperate or sad like you.

Also, the "alt account" is only because you being the pussy you are played the victim card and started crying for bans. Congrats on that amazing achievement btw, scientist.:lol:

"Paid vacation for 3 months" :lol:

Willing to bet that in another 3 months, when you're still averaging your 1,000 posts a month of trolling, the "paid vacation" will be extended to "6 months".

Regular people call this welfare and living off the state :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Again not everyone suffers from insecurity issues like you do so they don't need to pretend to be scientists and shit on a footy forum...

"Paid vacation for 3 months" :lol:

Willing to bet that in another 3 months, when you're still averaging your 1,000 posts a month of trolling, the "paid vacation" will be extended to "6 months".

Regular people call this welfare and living off the state :lol:

time for a break guys, save your energy for Saturday :pique:

Messigician

Cops became two legged much after 2014 and 2015

eaman

Another great thing about this club and its champions league final appearances have been the high quality of the champions league because of them. I think the last good game in general was real v juve and maybe real v Liverpool but I think that was more about bale's moments. There have been alot of poor finals in the last 15 years but all 3 of barcas were high quality with the 2011 one being the best a team have ever played in a champions league final

El Gato

Villarato!
Nice to see RF20 has finally come out the shell

Forum has way too many cocky brainlets.
Pity mods choose to give equal amount of credence to all sides of the debate and refuse to teach lessons

Morten

Gonna go out watching the game this evening, and given that this is Norway, i expect a whole lot of red, and not much white.

Home of Barca Fans