Champions League: FC Barcelona - APOEL Nicosia 1-0

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Samper, Rakitic, Xavi midfield would really be intriguing. Such an intriguing mixture of ascending youth(Samper), prime shape(Rakitic), and veteran experience in the twilight of his career(Xavi). Would be very interesting to witness.

Plus Roketic will be able to play the attacking mid instead of the Don but where would that leave the right wing without him covering for the bombing winger unless Douglas stats as a defensive fullback

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Cannot watch the game because I play with my team this evening. :cry:
It will probably be a sure win but the youngsters have to prove themselves of course. Nice squad!

I

instinct

Really would, I agree...Could it really happen I wonder

Otherwise Lucho wouldn't have left Busquets AND Mascherano out of the squad imo. Unless he wants to play Rakitic or Rafinha out of their natural positions, I expect Samper to start the game. It remains to be seen if Rakitic and Xavi will start too but I think we'll see this midfield trio tonight.

serghei

Care to elaborate? I don't have a clue about them, but doubt it'll be easy. I'm expecting a parked airbus.

Didn't watch them a lot, but they've won their play-off in an impressive manner. They just doesn't sound to me like a team that will came on Camp Nou with their head down, take 6 goals and head back to Cyprus. Wasn't it APOEL that made the quarters a few years back? Nobody took them serious that year and they came out top of the group. Hard working team that could trouble us on the counter. Which is good, because I don't want to see a game like Real's win from last night.

F

Flavia

Ter Stegen, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Adriano, Samper, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Neymar, Munir y Messi

MAtS, Bartra and Samper! And Xavi is back :D

Bench: Bravo, Douglas, Mathieu, Rakitic, Iniesta, Rafinha, Sandro

Home of Barca Fans