Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah, Sociedad are not good.

PSG swindled their way into 2nd place in the group, and even got rewarded with one of the worst teams they could have gotten, absurd luck.

Agree on sociedad. They looked mighty unimpressive versus girona. What saved them from losing is they had pace over girona. Girona looked a bit knackered.

Also sociedad dealing with some injuries which does not help. At least kubo is back from asia cup.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Will be interesting to see how Madrid fare against Leipzig. Won't be surprised if they lose the first game.

Leipzig has been crap lately, only 1 win in last 5 Bundesliga matches... i will be happy with a draw, at least ham won't play

Nah, Sociedad are not good.

PSG swindled their way into 2nd place in the group, and even got rewarded with one of the worst teams they could have gotten, absurd luck.

Sociedad was very good at the beginning of the season but yeah lately thave been crap too but this PSG side doesnt look special, think it will be a very close game and with Kubo everything is possible

---

the exciting matches are next week

Temptation

It's back lads!!!!

Looking forward to Inter ATM.

I really rate Inzaghi and think Inter are one of the Dark Horses for the CL.

delancey

So… who are ya’ll watching tonight? On the one hand, I’d love to see RM getting smashed! However, RB Leipzig are out of form, and RM have been playing well as of late. No way I want to spend a Tuesday evening watching RM smashing RBL. 😅

The Man City game seems like a given on paper, but you never know, right? Copenhagen have played well in the CL, and may put up a fight.

My verdict: Prefer to support my Nordic brothers. 😁

Go FC København! 🥳

Birdy

IF Madrid were facing last season's Leipzig, who were at great form in spring, I would bet a 3-1 defeat tonight, especially given Madrid's absences at the back

But, as Fati said this Leipzig looks out of form at this time. So, I am not optimistic

Agree on sociedad. They looked mighty unimpressive versus girona. What saved them from losing is they had pace over girona. Girona looked a bit knackered.

Also sociedad dealing with some injuries which does not help. At least kubo is back from asia cup.

Domestic games have different dynamics. Sociedad outplayed Inter once and gave them a good fight in the second game.
They can certainly cause trouble to PSG, and make it interesting tie.
Enrique, though, has improved a lot what was an utter mess before his appointment, and has Dembele and Mbape to provide the crucial individual brilliance when needed.
So I would say PSG advanced at the end, but it would be very tasty to watch

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

So… who are ya’ll watching tonight? On the one hand, I’d love to see RM getting smashed! However, RB Leipzig are out of form, and RM have been playing well as of late. No way I want to spend a Tuesday evening watching RM smashing RBL. 😅

The Man City game seems like a given on paper, but you never know, right? Copenhagen have played well in the CL, and may put up a fight.

My verdict: Prefer to support my Nordic brothers. 😁

Go FC København! 🥳
Watch nothing.

Keep your powder dry for the biggest tie of the round next week at the Maradona.

Home of Barca Fans