Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True he is their main weapon and last time he lead his team into ucl final but i feel Atletico will beat them in R16, Simeone is on fire to win finally the ucl title

fergus90

If City get De Bruyne back fit I’d fancy them to win it. Apart from that I’d go with Real, depending on their injury situation. A lot of midfield depth that could see them over the line.

I’d love for it to be Barca of course and given there’s no clear top team based on evidence so far this season it would be a good chance.

However, I cannot see the club taking the huge step of winning the CL, especially after the away performances so far. Can’t play that poorly at a better side and still expect to be in the tie.

JohnN

Porto - Arsenal 20/80
Napoli - Barca 70/30
PSG - Sociedad 90/10
Inter - Atletico 50/50
PSV - Dortmund 35/65
Lazio - Bayern 5/95
Copenhagen - City 5/95
Leipzig - Madrid 30/70

Kul_z

Porto - Arsenal 20/80
Napoli - Barca 70/30
PSG - Sociedad 90/10
Inter - Atletico 50/50
PSV - Dortmund 35/65
Lazio - Bayern 5/95
Copenhagen - City 5/95
Leipzig - Madrid 30/70
KInda glad a lot of people look at napoli as favourites, there is 2 months to that encounter and we for sure, xavi or not would lift our form. Im optimistic

Birdy

Feel Inter is overrated here, if you cant beat Sociedad (and they really tried it) you will get problems against Real/Bayern or even PSG. Lets see....

It doesn't work that simple. If A wins B and B wins C, it doesn't mean A will win C

Sociedad is a fantastic team, remember how they ridiculed Xavi in that 0-1 undeserved win we got recently there?
They played two fantastic games against Inter, and got the 1st spot in the group deservedly.

Inter are, however, a different animal under Inzaghi, and he is a cup manager 100%. Last season, he schooled many, and were better than City in the final. That alone is enough of a statement

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It doesn't work that simple. If A wins B and B wins C, it doesn't mean A will win C

Sociedad is a fantastic team, remember how they ridiculed Xavi in that 0-1 undeserved win we got recently there?
They played two fantastic games against Inter, and got the 1st spot in the group deservedly.

Inter are, however, a different animal under Inzaghi, and he is a cup manager 100%. Last season, he schooled many, and were better than City in the final. That alone is enough of a statement

I hear the cup manager thing very often here, we will see, i will be here to spread Ls in February :pique:

Home of Barca Fans