Bayern - Arsenal 52% - 48%
Barcelona - PSG 77% - 23%
Dortmund - Atleti 38% - 62%

And then for the F:
City - Arsenal/Bayern 46% - 17/15%
Barca - Atleti 44% - 24%

and the for the cup:
City - Barca 32% - 16%

So, according to OPTA today, we will go all the way to the final and lose it to City.
Nice
City barely won the final last season.

Guardiola is very dominant when he has the home leg in a 2 legged tie but in a final, he hasn't been good with City.

City would obviously be favorites over us but I see it as closer than what those probabilities suggest.

Andresito

Staff member
436355012_859501282886332_518659692939902743_n.jpg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

City barely won the final last season.

Guardiola is very dominant when he has the home leg in a 2 legged tie but in a final, he hasn't been good with City.

City would obviously be favorites over us but I see it as closer than what those probabilities suggest.

100% agree, a final is different than a 2 legged tie

Over a 2 legged tie i would rather play against Real than Bayern/City

but in a final i prefer Bayern/City than Real

We need more accurate OPTA data :pique:

Andresito

Staff member
Will probably be very tough for us to surpass Atleti in UEFA coefficients for the CWC now that they won. Will need Dortmund to knock them out and us to win a few more games.

topt

That was the most unnecessary flamboyance I have recently seen in football. Put his team under pressure with a poor pass.

Got lucky that somehow Bayern mustered an attack out of that corner and almost scored (hell, it may have been the action that led to the pen?).
do you remember when was the last time Neuer made a bad pass; yes this was the action that led to pen

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Leverkusen would destroy every team in the world right now, so yes

Where do you rate Qarabag then? Top 10 I presume? They drew at home to Leverkusen and were winning away 2 nil until they got a red card and Bayer scraped through with 2 injury time goals.

Infact , Leverkusen have struggled away from home in Europe against the majority of their opponents and most of them are minuscule clubs.

Home of Barca Fans