Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Got a couple of RM fans rattled over here :lol:

RM has won like 7 out of their last 8 CL games v Pool, and 6 of the last 7 v Bayern

Compared to that, Pep's 5 W, 3 L, 2 D is considered owning @Morten

He's the only manager that RM have struggled v in the CL since the 00s
And that attests to him being good at his job.

Would say he hasn't owned anybody since he stopped working with Leo really

fergus90

Got a couple of RM fans rattled over here :lol:

RM has won like 7 out of their last 8 CL games v Pool, and 6 of the last 7 v Bayern

Compared to that, Pep's 5 W, 3 L, 2 D is considered owning @Morten

He's the only manager that RM have struggled v in the CL since the 00s
Tuchel has only lost 1 game in 8 matches vs Real Madrid so far, which is pretty good going.

ronniecro

normally i would be delighted to see madrid shat on like this but i feel nothing,they gangbanged CL that i can't even feel happy seeing them crash out like this

Temptation

Does Evra think he's funny? Zero charisma. 0/10 as a hardman too. Keane is way better at playing the hardman.

Also, this Yankee Golazo show is hilarious. Easily the best chemistry I have seen in a panel.

About Kate Abdo, sexy accent and styling but irl she's bang average looking. She has a sexy personality and is terrific at her job but purely physically I'm not that turned on by her. Saying this having met and hugged her. Classy as a person though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Does Evra think he's funny? Zero charisma. 0/10 as a hardman too. Keane is way better at playing the hardman.

Also, this Yankee Golazo show is hilarious. Easily the best chemistry I have seen in a panel.

About Kate Abdo, sexy accent and styling but irl she's bang average looking. She has a sexy personality and is terrific at her job but purely physically I'm not that turned on by her. Saying this having met and hugged her. Classy as a person though.
I think she’s a pretty attractive woman but more so due to her charisma and presence. She is definitely pretty but I dunno…seems like she should be featuring in a Friends episode with a plotline about spraytans

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:troll: Not a bad crest at all...

6465dd3164b43.jpeg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes City played a great 2nd leg yesterday, not trying to take it away from them at all, but I felt it was more about how bad Madrid was.

Overall this season from what I have watched, City is certainly good but I think they are not at the level as elevated by many people did thanks mostly to yesterday's game. I don't know.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Wonderful from City. If any 'oil' club is worthy of praise it's them. Philosophy of beautiful football, in contrast to the dire dross served up by Chelsea, Psg, United and the like. Somewhat bareable fanbase, especially compared to the 3 clubs I just mentioned. Strong Barca links with Pep, Soriano and Txiki.

Found it absolutely hilarious that some were supporting Madrid on 'moral' grounds. Madrid have been state funded for far far longer than City. 2001 training ground sale anyone?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wonderful from City. If any 'oil' club is worthy of praise it's them. Philosophy of beautiful football, in contrast to the dire dross served up by Chelsea, Psg, United and the like. Somewhat bareable fanbase, especially compared to the 3 clubs I just mentioned. Strong Barca links with Pep, Soriano and Txiki.

Found it absolutely hilarious that some were supporting Madrid on 'moral' grounds. Madrid have been state funded for far far longer than City. 2001 training ground sale anyone?

I am all ears...

Temptation

I think she’s a pretty attractive woman but more so due to her charisma and presence. She is definitely pretty but I dunno…seems like she should be featuring in a Friends episode with a plotline about spraytans

I have met her personally. Not strikingly gorgeous at all but has amazing charisma, presence and a very confident and likeable aura and that enhances her attractiveness.

Also, her knowledge of the game is pretty damn good.

Some caucasians are just obsessed with tanning. I mean I can see why. If you're too pale it just looks weird and unhealthy.

El Gato

Villarato!
Word is the Polish baldo Marciniak has been chosen again
First got WC final, then City vs Real semi, now they're giving him CL final
Dont really remember last time same ref did semi and the final

FC B

Word is the Polish baldo Marciniak has been chosen again
First got WC final, then City vs Real semi, now they're giving him CL final
Dont really remember last time same ref did semi and the final
At least he didn't whistle for Madrid a single bit. I expected some sort of help from him like they had with Makkelie or Orsato in 2022 CL matches but his refereeing seemed to me just fine.

Home of Barca Fans