Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
With all the ways of analyzing how the finale will play out, right now my gut feeling says City 95% to win it.

Horatio

You're welcome
There's always a slimmer of doubt - that's football.
I have always said I don’t rate Serie A much. Also think City is mentally better prepared. Lautaro should be bottling his chances from counter. i would be hypocrite to believe Inter stands a reasonable chance.

Horatio

You're welcome
I saw something I was utterly shocked by btw I had to share. On television they showed post-game interview tuesday with Inter president Steve Zhang. To the amusement of the interviewer he told how he would not have believed Inter would have made the final if you had told him at the start of the season. That only Lukaku promised me told him that it would happen.

My initial reacton was a half-smile but then I was like dafuq? How can you as Inter president be saying that? You are one of Serie A favs.

Rip serie a

Porque

Steve Zhang hasn't learned the nuance of poker face though. He is younger than Gundagon and Walker who started yesterday.

Or maybe he has leaned into the heavy cajolery of Pep, Mr Brighton play the best, Arsenal are favourites, Napoli are the best team in the CL.

KingLeo10

Pep has been RM's boogeyman in CL

Eliminated them 3 times and got eliminated twice. 5 W, 3 L, 2 D across the 10 games. And 2 of those Ls came in that disastrous Bayern tie, where Tito had died. Otherwise 4 of the 5 KO fixtures, he's thoroughly outplayed RM. He owns RM, just like Barca.

Morten

You dont know what "own" means, having a sligthly better statistic isnt "owning" anything.

Try Atletico vs Barca domestically, thats a much better example.

As far as Pep goes, his statistics against RM at Barca were indeed great, post-Barca is more mixed.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
How one game lets Pep stans to come out their holes. Imagine that

He's actually visibly scared of RM. He's even started sucking up to us in pressers just to avoid jinxing himself and his own players. He's seriously insecure

Honestly this is all mostly down to gulf in specific qualities. None of his teams since Barca were better than RM until about 2 seasons ago and even since then he managed to get in his own head about it

KingLeo10

Got a couple of RM fans rattled over here :lol:

RM has won like 7 out of their last 8 CL games v Pool, and 6 of the last 7 v Bayern

Compared to that, Pep's 5 W, 3 L, 2 D is considered owning @Morten

He's the only manager that RM have struggled v in the CL since the 00s

Home of Barca Fans