Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Birdy

tf4dghft54h.png

This is UEFA ladies and gentlemen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good that both Poch and Tuchel got snatched already.

Perez won't take a bet with Nagelsman, so we are safe:
not top coach will be coaching Madrid next season

Pochettino will probably be available next season.
And likely in 2025 again.

jamrock

If walker didn't go off injured last season, city would probably be making back to back finals.

Vini is the best winger in the game, but if his FB has a bit of pace, he will have a very fair chance against him.

BJJ

Carlo keeps his job because there's literally no better alternatives available at the moment.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Perez will probably give him another chance next season with some new signings. Their golden oldies need to be phased out now.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Perez will probably give him another chance next season with some new signings. Their golden oldies need to be phased out now.
But but...according to madridistas Zidane is best coach and he is available. Why they not hiring him?!

diDi7

I don't think Naglesmann is ready for such a big job. He struggled with the politics and senior stars at Bayern too.
Poch is Chelsea bound.
I wonder if he takes a punt on Allegri.
Bayern had senior players older than JN and obviously they'd have mostly been at Bayern for a very long time. At Real Madrid he'd mostly be stepping into a dressing room with younger players, especially if a couple of the old guys are thinking of moving on or retiring. I think he'd be the perfect candidate to mould the next gen players into a monster team.

Home of Barca Fans