Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Heard Courtois bailed Real out again. Leipzig should have been up 3-0 first half?

Yea that's bogus
Few decent chances, but far from clear cut, mostly from Rudiger's patchy way of containing players letting them get closer to the goal and not getting stuck in for some reason

Horatio

You're welcome
Yea that's bogus
Few decent chances, but far from clear cut, mostly from Rudiger's patchy way of containing players letting them get closer to the goal and not getting stuck in for some reason

okay was just checking. Person that told me is a neutral fan.

Horatio

You're welcome
You're on barcaforum. Of course Courtois is a God that can do no wrong. Mofos be shooting straight at him and we would be hearing calls of best ever around here.

This person that told me is not on barcaforum. And Courtois is sick bruh. He had crazy CL run.

malvolio

You're still in denial about his CL final performance bruh. Accept it. Was legendary.

Hahaha. Still rubs me the wrong way, that's true. Even though I've never hated Courtois, regardless of him being an smug idiot in interviews.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hahaha. Still rubs me the wrong way, that's true. Even though I've never hated Courtois, regardless of him being an smug idiot in interviews.

Owh I think he comes across as a bitch irl. Also what he did to de Bruyne. But I can't pretend to be blind as to his keeping. No.1 right now. Sorry.

malvolio

Owh I think he comes across as a bitch irl. Also what he did to de Bruyne. But I can't pretend to be blind as to his keeping. No.1 right now. Sorry.

Forgot about the KDB stuff. Downgrading him to an utter cunt then. Taking another guy's(friend) bitch is a no go for me. Bros before hoes, always!

El Gato

Villarato!
This stuff about him and KDB is so old lol
They played in a national team for like 8 years now and people still on about this :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
This stuff about him and KDB is so old lol
They played in a national team for like 8 years now and people still on about this :lol:

Fact they played together 8 years since incident should not be used as argument as to why it is old and we should move past it. That is exact reason why what he did is inexcusable. He could have sabotaged the whole team. In addition to the act on its own already being deplorable enough.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
We know you like to be cuckolded. That's alright.

Fact they played together 8 years since incident should not be used as argument as to why it is old and we should move past it. That is exact reason why what he did is inexcusable. He could have sabotaged the whole team.

Not exactly into tabloid stuff but didnt he cheat on that woman in first place? Been ages since I heard this so dont really remember
Neither do either of them probably TBH

Home of Barca Fans