Champions League 2017/18

MessiTBE

Banned
Omg Ronaldo interview!! He said "I will be making announcement in a few days" media saying he's going to announce he leaving RM

He had to find some way to make about himself haha he couldn't wait to say this

serghei

Omg Ronaldo interview!! He said "I will be making announcement in a few days" media saying he's going to announce he leaving RM

Probably launching some new piece of CR7 underwear.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He's just being a drama queen again. Trying to make all this about himself.

serghei

In a paradoxal way, this Madrid win in the CL is downgrading the competition more than elevating Madrid. They were really not that good.

Can you remind me who won it in 2010 and 2014?

In 2010 Barca was the best team in the world. And Messi was scoring 4 goals in the quarters vs Arsenal. Those kind of performances last. It was also the year Barca obliterated Madrid 5-0 with Messi basically humiliating them to the point Ramos tried to break his leg.

Last edited:

FC B

Surely the opener goal wasn't luck? It was experience from Madrid to bait out that Karius mistake?
They got lucky too many times, and the problem is, whoever they play against, opponents always get intimidated and just bend over for them. This is why I was hoping we get RM because we are the only ones that can knock them out.

Yeah but imagine Mierda having defetead Barca in their way for their third CL in a row, it would've been devastating for us.

sickstar

reading this comments i'm glad i didn't watch it,i'd probably destroy the house
no matter how salty we are now it has to be said that they are greatest team in europe.Luck,shit goalkeepers,penalties and everything else are now just weak arguments to try discredit their success,i pretty much doubt any other club will ever repeat what they did last three years...
i lost all my joy for CL,i don't see anyone stopping them next year,especially not us

Oh yeah we will. We only needed a change of priority. UCL first, others second. Like what Madrid had done.
And secondly, a deep squad comprising bench players that are like Isco and Bale for Madrid.

FC B

Liverpool should have used the money they got for Coutinho to trigger Jasper's release clause.

I have never seen such poor keeping in such a big game. Karius literally handed Real the CL title.

Bale's first goal was unstoppable, but the other two goals were just gifts.

Karious Hilarious must read on his shirt after tonight.

BBZ8800

Oh yeah we will. We only needed a change of priority. UCL first, others second. Like what Madrid had done.
And secondly, a deep squad comprising bench players that are like Isco and Bale for Madrid.

We won't change priorities.
Mark my words: Rm will lose to Levante in a Cdr without key players.
We will laugh and play with Messi.
We will win a Cdr and be dead tired in April.

Rm will win a Cl again next year, we will win a Cdr.

The safest bet in the world.

FinBarcelonafan

Who played like shit in CL quarters almost every time we were kicked out. Since we're telling the full story...

How did Ronaldo play today? Tell me? He has been shit very often, but Real has enough quality to cover for him.. He was shit vs Bayern. He was shit today.

Real as a team is just on different level. They have Bale coming from bench to win these games.. BALE from bench. That's a joke. We don't even have bench.

Home of Barca Fans