Champions League 2017/18

serghei

How did Ronaldo play today? Tell me? He has been shit very often, but Real has enough quality to cover for him.. He was shit vs Bayern. He was shit today.

Who said Ronaldo was great. Both Ronaldo and Messi aren't that special in the big games anymore. They got old. Messi got even more lazy than in the past.

Devils

Barca let two average teams to decide which one will gift CL trophy to real in final

Barca would have crumbled at Ainfield too.

3-0 Rome, 3-0 Juve, 4-0 Paris...

Literally no team gets humiliated like Barca does in the CL elimination stages.

It's amazing that at the start the CL campaigns these days the media make us out to be amongst the favourites...when in reality we are the favourites to most likely suffer the biggest humiliation in the CL.

FinBarcelonafan

Oh yeah we will. We only needed a change of priority. UCL first, others second. Like what Madrid had done.
And secondly, a deep squad comprising bench players that are like Isco and Bale for Madrid.

We made some terrible choices, that's why we are here. We could have gotten Isco, Asensio etc.. But decided to buy Arda for 30 mil€ instead.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
In a paradoxal way, this Madrid win in the CL is downgrading the competition more than elevating Madrid. They were really not that good.

Don't think that's true. What matters are the number 13 and the third consecutive CL win. That is already history. In the future, no one will remember how Madrid won these games.

serghei

Don't think that's true. What matters are the number 13 and the third consecutive CL win. That is already history. In the future, no one will remember how Madrid won these games.

That is a number. Madrid are clearly the most successful team in world football. That's not gonna change. I for one like to see the team playing great football. Winning a title at all cost while playing shit doesn't interest me.

We should follow our own path, and our own style. Absolutely should not look to emulate Madrid. We don't have much to change. Just need better planning when the CL knockout game starts. Sadly, we've had poor managers in recent seasons and the squad needs a leader on the sideline.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Who said Ronaldo was great. Both Ronaldo and Messi aren't that special in the big games anymore. They got old. Messi got even more lazy than in the past.

disagree there. Messi always turns up in the finals, look at Ronaldo's stats tonight and find me a final (even for Argentina) where Messi had that little of an impact.

anyways fuck the ballon d'or, Barca need to wake the hell up next season or it'll probably be 4 in a row looking at Europes 'elite' currently

FinBarcelonafan

But how is it possible we always play close game vs REal, but NOBODY else is able to do that? How is that possible? We can even beat them..

FinBarcelonafan

Reading Liverpool forums. They are not even upset. Just shows what kind of group made the final. They had no business playing in this. Joke.. Give Real proper opponent without injuries or retard goalkeepers.

serghei

Don't think we can make fun of Liverpool, considering we had Roma in the quarters. Liverpool were 5-0 up vs Roma at one point, just to put things into perspective.

sickstar

I didn't see Ronaldo except for one header and one half chance, shot on goal. If b d or still given to him despite his pathetic display in two semi and Final, then I don't know what to say.

Yes, he's monster before semifinal, but what made Madrid won was shitty goalkeeping, Marcelo and Bale.

XaviV

But for sure people will remember in the next few tears and it will hurt CL profits if RM keeps winning with dirty play, referee mistakes and comic blunders from opposing GKs.

Home of Barca Fans