Champions League 2017/18

ronniecro

why is everyone so confident that we are the ones who can stop real?they would probably whoop our ass in CL,they are completely different team in that competition

kilian

Many teams destroyed us last year. We got beat 4-0 by a team we scored 6 in the following game against. Not sure you can draw any conclusion based on that dysfunctional Barca team.

Fun fact, this Juve is 0-6 in 270 min with Barca and Madrid.

I`m not drawing any conclusions. Just remembering how shit we were that this bitches were able to destroy us.
Hope Valverde will do much better in the semis, if we beat Roma of course.

BarçaBarça

Dybala is fucking pathetic, Verratti 2, glad we dodged this bullet.
Please give us Madrid next, can't watch this shit everyone just spreading their legs for Madrid.

And all of Juventus' history/tradition/experience with the biggest games ... everything lost in a snapshot and they play and act like they play in CL for the first time..
I mean their main striker diving and hotheaded kicking an opponent to get second yellow? Couldn't even make this shit up - he stayed levelheaded and decided the Tottenham-game!

Devils

why is everyone so confident that we are the ones who can stop real?they would probably whoop our ass in CL,they are completely different team in that competition

Because we know how to play against them and we are the only team in Europe who actually have a very good record at the Bernabeu in recent history.

BarçaBarça

No-one is sure about anything, but at least I want to see someone play their heart out and fight until the last minute against them - and we seem to be the only ones who can even manage that right now!

FCBfan22

Well, we did fuck all in the away game against Juve in the group stages and got away with 0-0, while easily beating them 3-0 at home.

This was expected against a in-form Real team, but I hoped for a miracle...

KingLeo10

And all of Juventus' history/tradition/experience with the biggest games ... everything lost in a snapshot and they play and act like they play in CL for the first time..
I mean their main striker diving and hotheaded kicking an opponent to get second yellow? Couldn't even make this shit up - he stayed levelheaded and decided the Tottenham-game!

it's because they are coming up against real madrid. compared to real's european pedigree, juve is nothing.

barca meanwhile still has the mental edge over real due to the beatdowns we have managed to dish out to them in last decade. they play below their level versus us mostly.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

No not really. Barca aren't scared of them, know them well from la liga, have good players.

Faceless

No more faces at night

The fact is Juventus isn't experienced in the modern CL game compared to Real/Bayern/Barca. That is just the truth. They're a shadow of their past, and italian football isn't helping either. Dybala though, the messi heir quotes should stop really.

Home of Barca Fans