Champions League 2017/18

Ursegor

World Champion
We are playing like Atletico and have Real's number domestically just like Atletico did and just like Atletico we would lose a CL final against Real IMO.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We are playing like Atletico and have Real's number domestically just like Atletico did and just like Atletico we would lose a CL final against Real IMO.

Barca have better attacking players than the atletico teams that lost to them

serghei

Hard to predict that. We and City would be the only teams technically superior to Madrid in CL.

KingLeo10

Ronaldo is more decisive for the outcome of a game in the biggest CL knockout games in the past 3 seasons than Messi, whether Messi is defender, GK, playmaker or whatever you want to label him. He is the sole reason Madrid can make it 3 in a row and 4 in 5 years which we did not even come close to during the Pep years.

I agree with the decisive bit, but having modric, kroos, isco, marcelo, and ramos (big moments in CL 2014 and 16) helps.

I've always said real have a different approach, both in terms of desire and tactics for CL. in the pep era, we tried to win every competition every year (well atleast the european double), and tried to do it playing aesthetic football. but results are what talk in the end and it would be very special for madrid to 3 peat in the modern era.

Ritchie

We might as well get them because everyone else just rolls over.

It's when Barca goes out that real go on to win CL all the time. Take it to the bank nobody else will beat them.

ebc_99

We are better than Real, we prove it year after year 3rd la liga in 4 years coming our way and our head to heads is superier.

Devils

It's well and truly over for Juventus.

Catastrophic performance and their team looks horrid for the future.

Raketa10

Dude you are one of the most depressing people right here. Barca is not ATM.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Why? It would be 50/50 and imagine if we win it, what a legendary match it would be. I fear no one with Messi in my team.

I think fate has decided both teams will eventually meet, and it would be a match that would be mentioned over and over again in history. No doubt. But as a barca fan, I'm worried because a lot could happen in between here and there.

serghei

We are better than Real, we prove it year after year 3rd la liga in 4 years coming our way and our head to heads is superier.

We are better in a league format. But in a 2 legged tie Madrid are favorites, slightly. Still can easily go either way depending how great the key players in both teams play. Lots of tasty duels. Ramos vs Suarez and Messi, Pique vs Ronaldo, Busi vs Casemiro, Iniesta vs Modric, Marcelo vs Roberto.

raedkuwait

This is the worst forum i swwear and worst barca supporters, we keep trashing real madrid over and over again yet u guys keep fearing them i really hope we meet them in the semi final, bring on those suckers

Home of Barca Fans