Champions League 2017/18

gasgas

You are just a defeatist. Can't believe you are a believer.

I am a believer in God.
Not in football, not in Barca, Messi or anything.

Football is just a game, for refreshment after hard work.
It just happens that i started out as a Barca fan on a Barcaforum so i end up here after matches

KingLeo10

I am a believer in God.

It just happens that i started out as a Barca fan on a Barcaforum so i end up here after matches

your posts are invariably some shade of "holier than thou".

Dribbling in the flanks is followed by crosses which we can not defend very well and also how Madrid scores against us

True. I never said Madrid couldn't score against us. I just said, Madrid becomes just another team against Barca since their most significant aspect of multidimensional attack is not applicable for Barca. They're one dimensional against Barca in the same way Pep's teams were one dimensional against parked bus. Now, you face one dimensional RM which has terrible defense throughout their history. And you've Messi.

FCBfan22

ICYMI, Nainggolan is out tomorrow most likely. He left today's training early and isn't expected to play tomorrow.

KingLeo10

It really spoils the entire thread when an user is judged by their personal beliefs. If you want to refute his claim bring up counter reason.

I'm not sure you've been around these forums long enough to know him...

I have 0 qualms for whatever his personal beliefs are. but he has a MARKED tendency to be overbearing regarding them, and then that is fair game.

luft and others can corroborate.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am a believer in God.

OK, knowing that I will choose not to read your defeatist stuff then.

Thanks

I'm not sure you've been around these forums long enough to know him...

I have 0 qualms for whatever his personal beliefs are. but he has a MARKED tendency to be overbearing regarding them, and then that is fair game.

luft and others can corroborate.

No. I've been visiting this forum for a long time. And this is not personal criticism towards you. This has become a general trend in the era of global communication which ought to be avoided. This trend was initiated by Atheism movement and gained significant support by internet. Such activities in this forum will make the football arguments more biased since the users have to defend themselves.

T

TS88

I am a believer in God.

Yes, don't be an idol worshipper, it is forbidden and for good reason.

Home of Barca Fans