Champions League 2016/17

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There are two teams standing in the way of Real Madrid and 3 matches. We win, it is 3 CLs in 4 yrs, so cannot talk shit. If we lose, we are 7 times in the semis, this is consistency.

Bayern had a shit penalty awarded to them and Vidal shot the ball way over, he missed. Ronaldo got Javi Martinez sent off because Bayern, at home, were chasing a winner, and they couldn't grab it in the first half and conceded in the second. Had Vidal taken his chance, yall would be Bavarians for an entire month. Ronaldo scored a goal from an offside position, meaning he took the chances he got. That is the entire basis of this annoyance, and the better team won. Remember, Real defended better, with more heart and remained focused. Vidal for the entire time was acting up, lost his cool and got lucky he didn't get sent off for a malicious tackle in the 47th minute. Casemiro's tackles were rought and would have deserved a red but not for the PK on robben, because Robben milked the living hell out of it, the referee knows it. Vidal saw a second yellow for persisting fouling, plus he is a dick and doesn't calm down. The referee had enough of his dangerous tackles, though unlucky, he got sent off for an on the ball slide tackle.

The game is of very small difference, Real took the chances they got, Bayern left to wonder what might have happened had they scored and Marcelo didn't clear off the line.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Real win the CL this season, I think I will quit football forever...... This is plain robbery, 2 straight seasons!

Total-Football

The remaining top 4 are all tough, this talk of real Madrid certainly winning is nonsense, Bayern without the refs mistakes shoud have been through. And i think that Monaco plays better and has built enough confidence to win this thing. they are fearless, sharp, and ready to do so. Also atletico are still the tough atletico we all know and Juventus are also ok . If Madrid wins it without ref assistance again then i think it's somehow deserved to be honnest. Still i doubt they will

Last edited:

Total-Football

There are two teams standing in the way of Real Madrid and 3 matches. We win, it is 3 CLs in 4 yrs, so cannot talk shit. If we lose, we are 7 times in the semis, this is consistency.

Bayern had a shit penalty awarded to them and Vidal shot the ball way over, he missed. Ronaldo got Javi Martinez sent off because Bayern, at home, were chasing a winner, and they couldn't grab it in the first half and conceded in the second. Had Vidal taken his chance, yall would be Bavarians for an entire month. Ronaldo scored a goal from an offside position, meaning he took the chances he got. That is the entire basis of this annoyance, and the better team won. Remember, Real defended better, with more heart and remained focused. Vidal for the entire time was acting up, lost his cool and got lucky he didn't get sent off for a malicious tackle in the 47th minute. Casemiro's tackles were rought and would have deserved a red but not for the PK on robben, because Robben milked the living hell out of it, the referee knows it. Vidal saw a second yellow for persisting fouling, plus he is a dick and doesn't calm down. The referee had enough of his dangerous tackles, though unlucky, he got sent off for an on the ball slide tackle.

The game is of very small difference, Real took the chances they got, Bayern left to wonder what might have happened had they scored and Marcelo didn't clear off the line.

your post here my friend portrays the epitome of delusion .. Or to your defense, the fanboyism-delusion.

serghei

I don't think anyone here says or thinks Madrid is anything but a top 3-4 team in the world, with or without referee help since 2011. If you see how many people are overly obsessed with Madrid over here you can also take that as a sign of recognizing the strenght of them.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Real Madrid will play against Atlético de Madrid. The first leg will be played at Bernabeu.

AS Monaco play against Juventus. The first leg will be played at Stade Louis II.

Home of Barca Fans