Champions League 2016/17

utility73

I honestly don't understand how you believe this to be true.

The match was 3-3 on aggregate (With Bayern playing better than Real in the second half) and a wrongly issued red card and goal that was a yard offside gave Real the victory.

If we were in Bayern's position, we'd want just as much blood as they do.

People overlook that the incompetence was not as onesided as they think it was.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/madrid-gegen-bayern-nach-fehlentscheidungen-1.3469160-2 (German)

bluestar

likeafire

Congratulations Real Madrid, back to back CLs. No one is going to stop them. They have such a strong team. Every fuckin position. They'll get through juve defence, especially Ronaldo on form.

utility73

what are you trying to prove? you can like or dislike bayern, but stop making a fool of yourself... that red card + 2 offside goals are big big fails by the refs... thats a fact, not opinion... the ref killed the game yesterday, there is no doubt about it

I like or dislike Bayern about as much as Real. I just don't see things as partisan as most.

DHorozov

Am I the only one who things that Monaco have a chance to hurt Real if they meet in the semifinals ... even that young and unexperienced the players are showing huge strength under high pressure ... proved that against Manchester City ... proving that in Ligue 1 for quite a while ... right now they are just fearless and can't be bothered at all, having already reached the expectations by a mile ... if they choke it will probably come in the final and until then I do not think that they will still realize what they are about to achieve ... so for me Monaco in the semis and eventually if Real reach the final (yes, I am just against Real from now on) against Juventus, where I am pretty sure that in 90 minutes Allegri will be able to outplay Zidane tactically ...

But overall, if I have to cheer for someone, let it be Monaco ... what a season from them ...

I honestly trust Monaco more than I do Juve or Atletico vs RM. We all know Atletico will just choke as usual. And there's no way Madrid misses those chances we did against Juve.

Devils

Juventus is probably the best option to beat Real in the next round over two legs. If anyone can do it, they can.

If real makes it to the final, it's as good as won for them. Atletico and Juventus are CL final chokers and Monaco would be outplayed by Real.

mehdimike

what are you trying to prove? you can like or dislike bayern, but stop making a fool of yourself... that red card + 2 offside goals are big big fails by the refs... thats a fact, not opinion... the ref killed the game yesterday, there is no doubt about it

And what about Lewa's offside?!it wasn't fail?
it was.and it also a fact?
until 78 min it was 1-1 and the result could turn in the last 15 minutes.just that.
IMO both casemiro and vidal should have recieved a red card by 60 minutes.

CuleLife4Life

Not going to lie, I'm a bit disturbed that Real may actually win their 12 now.

Sure each of the remaining teams could possibly pull it off but none have the players to match up with Real. Juve are capable of melting down. See vs Bayern last year. Monaco are a wildcard. They can score but so can Real and I can see them being intimidated by the tie. Atletico bend over for Real in Champions over finals and 2 game ties.

JerseyAddict

Not going to lie, I'm a bit disturbed that Real may actually win their 12 now.

Sure each of the remaining teams could possibly pull it off but none have the players to match up with Real. Juve are capable of melting down. See vs Bayern last year. Monaco are a wildcard. They can score but so can Real and I can see them being intimidated by the tie. Atletico bend over for Real in Champions over finals and 2 game ties.

Just imagine, 2 in row, 12 total, it is a shitstorm of braging, HALA HALA HALA shit all ower tweeter and Instagram. Little children will be named Ronaldo or Cristiano even on Mars... Well, maybe Ramos will afford himself to throw UCL trophy under the bus.

Raketa10

I wish they get Juve in SF and if they can beet them and than again ATM in final I will be first one to say they deserve it. Just please no Monaco in SF!!!
Monaco doesn't stand a chance against them in two games.

Home of Barca Fans