Cesc or Thiago?

• Cesc

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Thiago

Votes: 44 81.5%

• Total voters

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Looks like it might be time for the club to decide to go with either Cesc or Thiago? One of them has to be groomed to take over for Xavi.

So who would you choose: Cesc or Thiago?

XaviMessiGirl

Thiago, but I agree I definitely don't think he will be exactly the same type of player as Xavi. But I'd rather him for long term than Cesc.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I have now reached a point that it might be better that Cesc will leave us, for the money and for Thiago. Thiago just seems a way better fit, although I would love for Cesc to succeed here. Voted Thiago...

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I have now reached a point that it might be better that Cesc will leave us, for the money and for Thiago. Thiago just seems a way better fit, although I would love for Cesc to succeed here. Voted Thiago...

I feel exactly the same way.

I've always wanted Cesc to succeed here but it might be better for the club and him to go their separate ways. We can use the 29-30M that is being rumored and reinvest that into the backline. I feel like Thiago can very well one day be one of the leaders of this club and Cesc is too aloof for a leadership role.

PaCmAn

I wanted Cesc to succeed and was happy he came back to Barça, but as off now I rather Barça kept hold of Thiago. And if it means cashing in on Cesc to do so then it's in the best interest that Cesc leaves.

Gilberto

I voted for Thiago. Cesc is a bit better maybe (at this moment) but he is 4 years older. If Thiago gets the playtime he deserves, he'll be on Cesc's level at the end of the season. Thiago can still develop a lot while Cesc is more established.

AvocadoCake

Cesc is a better player but it's important the we keep Thiago for the longer term. Or, preferably, keep both and rotate Xavi more, maybe even Iniesta too, it might help them get over the consistent niggling injuries.

Barca8

I voted for Thiago but neither will be Xavi's replacement.
Thiago is a lot like Iniesta and we'd be hindering his true potential if he was restricting to Xavi's role. Sergi Roberto or JDS will have to step up to fill those boots otherwise we'll have to look outside the club to Gundogan, Oliver Torres, Jordy Clasie among a few others.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I voted for Thiago but neither will be Xavi's replacement.
Thiago is a lot like Iniesta and we'd be hindering his true potential if he was restricting to Xavi's role. Sergi Roberto or JDS will have to step up to fill those boots otherwise we'll have to look outside the club to Gundogan, Oliver Torres, Jordy Clasie among a few others.

Jordy Clasie? o_0 I watch him every week and hell no, he wouldn't fit here and is nowhere near the level of Champions League football, let alone FC Barcelona. Gundogan I like, I don't think JDS will have any future here and still have to see what Sergi Roberto can bring to the table. :)

CatalinR10

Thiago :worthy:

But if the club really would have to chose between Thiago and Cesc , they would probably chose Cesc , which is really sad since he doesn 't improve at all our team , is most of the season a pain in the ass , and wasn't a needed player. Thiago on the other hand has tons of potential to be something very special.

Home of Barca Fans