Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas?

• Total voters

dalitis8

Banned
Look man,Cesc is part of a team,he is not a tennis player.

It's like saying Stevie G is a piss poor player because Liverpool are 2nd from bottom.Cesc' individual potency can only partly affect his team's results.Compare Barca Messi with Argentina Messi is another example.

Or look at Cesc' international career.Euro '08 plus WC 2010.

I mean what can Cesc do if Chelsea are a stronger(sometimes luckier) team.Also the Man Yoo of a couple years ago was a powerhouse.What can Cesc do?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Look man,Cesc is part of a team,he is not a tennis player.

It's like saying Stevie G is a piss poor player because Liverpool are 2nd from bottom.Cesc' individual potency can only partly affect his team's results.Compare Barca Messi with Argentina Messi is another example.

Or look at Cesc' international career.Euro '08 plus WC 2010.

I mean what can Cesc do if Chelsea are a stronger(sometimes luckier) team.Also the Man Yoo of a couple years ago was a powerhouse.What can Cesc do?

Cesc played a minimal part in those international wins, and you know that

Gerrard isnt piss poor, and neither is Fabregas. But hes failed in nearly all the big games hes played in, Gerrard hasnt. Face it, there is plenty of reason to dobt he guy, not saying he wont turn out to be an amazing world beater. But at th moment, hes nowhere near it, but you like him, so its your opinion i guess.

MoFroBo

EPL is quite in chaos atm, but if you talk about previous seasons, Cesc had very big impact making Arsenal top 5 EPL team. Despite Arsenal being very youthful team, they have other bright names in attacking line. So Cesc isn't somekind of magician like Messi is for Barca etc. His price is yet to be doubtful, but if someone would claim he is worth 50m pounds, I'd laugh my ass off :D And ofc. Cesc won't have any club trophy soon.

Home of Barca Fans