Cesc Fàbregas

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I read on MD that Cesc lost his passport with the visa for russia on the trip to Panama. And then got another. But the new didn't have the visa, thus the problem.

He also said something about the guy who issued his new passport being a madridista, hahaha... I don't know how that relates to the whole story but that's what he said...

abual3bed1

He also said something about the guy who issued his new passport being a madridista, hahaha... I don't know how that relates to the whole story but that's what he said...

some officer who issued him the new passport told him it's okay to use it to go to Russia but then he got held there, that's what I understood. That's why he said the officer might be a madridista.

Vapor

Started off well first half, made some amazing passes. That through ball to Jordi Alba (I think) was phenomenal. He fell off a bit in the 2nd half but it's all good. I'm really liking Xavi Iniesta and Cesc all on the field together. I think with Cuenca/Delafou up front along with Cesc and Messi, we could have an absolutely brutal front line. Xavi and Iniesta and Cesc seemed to coexist nicely in the first half... I'd like to see more of that.

Last edited:

Yugi

like his hair and beard more now, altough his long hair are good too
didn´t have very good game and that miss :facepalm:
come on cesc you can do better

Vapor

He can definitely do better. His badass-Cesc meter was low, 2nd half especially. Badass Cesc would have demolished that chance.
It's all good, it happens.

Stric

He did make a great effort, though. Just wasn't his day. Was probably pissed because of the visa issue. :D

Trickykid

I actually thought he was quite decent tonight. Nothing too fancy, but he joined the flow seamlessly. Shame about the miss though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Shorts & short sleeves, he was going Puyol there...if only he had buried that chance, he'd have really given a badass performance

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Interesting numbers. Regard chances created. Important player.

A8ZFn28CAAAtBFS.png:large

Home of Barca Fans