Who the hell is he to pass to in this formation
I have no problem with Cesc
The Coaching is stupid

Indignado

Cesc ability is passing to strikers making runs
Who the hell is he to pass to in this formation
I have no problem with Cesc
The Coaching is stupid

This. He's good, but completely in the wrong position. Cesc as a winger? The management must be stupid as hell to place him in that position. And not noticing something has to change after so many bad games takes even more stupidity.

D

Davido

Cesc has no business being in the starting 11 honestly. Villa on the wing, Iniesta behind Messi.

SoMa

His strong point is making passes to players making runs. He could do nothing today, because there was no one to pass to. Iniesta doesnt do runs, hes too busy dribbling trying to dribble to the sideline. Pedro is just a joke. Messi covered by 4 players. Cesc was wasted on the pitch.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If we had a target man, then you'd see the best of Cesc. I mean the guy flourished at Arsenal where for most of the 8 years he had a target man making runs for him to pass to.

Indignado

If we had a target man, then you'd see the best of Cesc. I mean te guy flourished at Arsenal where for most of the 8 years he had a target man making runs for him to pass to.

I agree completely. I mean, who should he pass to? Pedro is really the only one making runs and one man against Real's defence is just no enough to crack them.

dmode

Agree completely with folks here. What needs to happen is either a MVP front line with Xavi-Iniesta or Messi-Villa-Cesc front line with Xavi-Iniesta. It is time to get creative. Also, what's the point of Xavi-Busi playing if Barca gets caught in counter attack every single time.

barcanuck

Why hasn't Tito realized it's pointless to have him on the LW when Iniesta goes back into midfield, he offers no runs, can barely shoot when he cuts in. It's just mind boggling how we keep starting with him and Iniesta switching between LW and midfield expecting Alba to overlap them and leave us exposed at the back.

Cesc is part of the problem right now not the solution.

mobster_1930

Cesc kills Barca's game right now. Put Iniesta back on his place, play Villa or Tello on the left, the problem won't be solved, but it would make Barca play at least a little better.

Doobs

The Messiah
Just gonna throw this in here..

Yesterday's game was the first game at the Camp Nou Barcelona lost with Cesc in the starting line-up #fcblive 23W - 3D - 1L [via #barcastat]

Home of Barca Fans