Cdr: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-0

BlueStripe

This Barcelona team is confusing to watch. They just had some fantastic performances and now they don't look very good at all. But it has only been one half so it remains to be seen what will happen. Turan is such an awesome player though.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
We need adjust our attack, Suarez needs to be more mobile, Messi should be moved to the middle, because he is being marked by 4 players on the right wing

F

Flavia

It would have been easier, if Suarez hadn't missed that sitter.
The defense is doing well, this is good.

Terrible ref. Penalty was a clear one, but he let atletico kick our players too much.

DinhoR10

It would have been easier, if Suarez hadn't missed that sitter.
The defense is doing well, this is good.

Terrible ref. Penalty was a clear one, but he let atletico kick our players too much.

Exactly we actually played better than the result shows, atleast in the first half.

blaugrana1987

We played GREAT. Seriously, we did. We were unluckly, but this guys didn't create shit. They did absolutely nothing on offense, and we all know how good their defense is. Next leg no Godin, thats great news. Half of job done!

G

Gasgas

We need adjust our attack, Suarez needs to be more mobile, Messi should be moved to the middle, because he is being marked by 4 players on the right wing
I disagree, actually messi being on the wing is what creates most of our chances because he gets to cut in, link up with alves,
Send messi to the middle too and there you have alves alone on the wing and we all know what follows after that!
And we just cant send suarez to the wing, with that first touch and linkup, we would lose possession everytime and would be playing with one wing

G

Gasgas

We played GREAT. Seriously, we did. We were unluckly, but this guys didn't create shit. They did absolutely nothing on offense, and we all know how good their defense is. Next leg no Godin, thats great news. Half of job done!

But they will be on their ground

Qonny

Which gives neymar loads of space, which in turn messi seems to like to utilize with his long through balls towards neymar. I think having messi playing like he is now is the best option. If Suarez starts scoring sometime soon, we will be very hard to predict and mark whilst attacking. Moving messi to the middle wouldn't be a good thing to do imo.

Antimadridista1

I hate this fuckin' Atletico side. Horrible game to watch, I have no respect for them.
We clearly deserved the win. Should've been a 2-0 win. Anyway, it's gonna be tough at the Calderon but I expect us to score at least one goal there.

Home of Barca Fans