Carlos Tevez

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I for one is glad he is gone its a case of thanks for the memories but you won't be missed!He is full of shit IMO he says he loves the club and yet when we come in with the bid he turns us down?Surely if he loved the club he would be doing everything in his power to stay!He says it at every club because the style of his play suits it as he will run and run and run and as a result most fans are taken in by him and miss the fact that he is not a great player he is a good player at best!

I've lost all respect for him TBH since he went to the papers and said he had been disrespected and didn't feel part of the family...bollocks he featured in the same if not more games then Berba and started more of the bigger games then Berba and yet did berba complain or go to the papers?Nani started only 5 premiership games this season he has more right then Tevez to moan and bitch and now that his good friend in Ronaldo is gone he has even more reason to do so but no he comes out and says i will fight for my place at this club and i will stand up and be counted thats what Tevez should do if he "loved" the club and the fans!

Adios Carlos you won't be missed

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
tevez loves the club and fans but knows for his career it is time to move on.. he was not treated right with the whole berba thing, i will miss seeing him in a top team but i am glad he is moving on.

sucks that we have to wait until mid july to know for sure what he is going to do.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
His too good be treated like that. But i would blame his agent for this event. His agent act like a greedy bastard.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i do not get how tevez has let himself become so owned by a third party.. of course after man utd for the crinaldo money they decided then they will offer tevez ( i think they were panicing at the thought of losing two their most creative players)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Tevez won't have to move far then :D. Good for him, he's won his medals he can just try and improve City. Blueduck must be happy Robinho, Santa Cruz and Tevez up front.

R

Red Devil

I for one is glad he is gone its a case of thanks for the memories but you won't be missed!He is full of shit IMO he says he loves the club and yet when we come in with the bid he turns us down?Surely if he loved the club he would be doing everything in his power to stay!He says it at every club because the style of his play suits it as he will run and run and run and as a result most fans are taken in by him and miss the fact that he is not a great player he is a good player at best!

I've lost all respect for him TBH since he went to the papers and said he had been disrespected and didn't feel part of the family...bollocks he featured in the same if not more games then Berba and started more of the bigger games then Berba and yet did berba complain or go to the papers?Nani started only 5 premiership games this season he has more right then Tevez to moan and bitch and now that his good friend in Ronaldo is gone he has even more reason to do so but no he comes out and says i will fight for my place at this club and i will stand up and be counted thats what Tevez should do if he "loved" the club and the fans!

Adios Carlos you won't be missed

Canto you need to starved of success for a while because your talking out of your arse losing players of Tevez quality isnt good for the club. We have won 3 Champions league titles in 40 years the lad was part of a winning team. The season we missed out because we lacked a striker with Rooney in Milan Tevez was that man a player who could hassle tackle and score important goals in big games .

Liverpool
Chelsea
Blackburn
Porto
Wigan

Just a few games the lad scored last minute vital goals in so Canto we may replace him and he may of moaned to the papers but 70 thousands fans in a stadium cant be wrong the lad was a warrior and he was hard done by .

Subbed everytime he started even when he played well dropped against alot of the big teams . What summed it up for me was the fact at the start of the season he thought he was fighting Berbatov for a place in the team then come the end of the season he was sat with him on the bench .

Tevez should of started the final without a doubt Park shouldnt of been on the pitch he isnt in Tevez's league in terms of end product . Both run themselves into the ground so thats that part covered but when it comes to the final ball or finishing Tevez is miles ahead . Fergie got this one wrong Ronaldo can go get fucked off Guti for all I care but letting Tevez walk was a mistake.

B

blueduck

Tevez won't have to move far then :D. Good for him, he's won his medals he can just try and improve City. Blueduck must be happy Robinho, Santa Cruz and Tevez up front.

Yup :)

I'm a happy chappy.

(if he signs)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Canto you need to starved of success for a while because your talking out of your arse losing players of Tevez quality isnt good for the club. We have won 3 Champions league titles in 40 years the lad was part of a winning team. The season we missed out because we lacked a striker with Rooney in Milan Tevez was that man a player who could hassle tackle and score important goals in big games .

Liverpool
Chelsea
Blackburn
Porto
Wigan

Just a few games the lad scored last minute vital goals in so Canto we may replace him and he may of moaned to the papers but 70 thousands fans in a stadium cant be wrong the lad was a warrior and he was hard done by .

Subbed everytime he started even when he played well dropped against alot of the big teams . What summed it up for me was the fact at the start of the season he thought he was fighting Berbatov for a place in the team then come the end of the season he was sat with him on the bench .

Tevez should of started the final without a doubt Park shouldnt of been on the pitch he isnt in Tevez's league in terms of end product . Both run themselves into the ground so thats that part covered but when it comes to the final ball or finishing Tevez is miles ahead . Fergie got this one wrong Ronaldo can go get fucked off Guti for all I care but letting Tevez walk was a mistake.

it was, in fact, a very astute move by ferguson.

unless you replace phelan with an ASSMAN who can speak spanish fluently, you'll not get tevez to his 07/08 levels for quite a while. his grasp of english is pants. he'll strike up a very good partnership with santa cruz and robinho up-front, but I dunno how he'll link with others and respond in training. there are no spanish speakers on city-staff so if he steps up then you'll know he was slacking off for you.

this season... when he was a sub and opponents weren't settled with his movements, he could deliver. when he started and opponents were set for him, he was generally useless.

as for the fans, like fergie said "the fans love a trier" and his plight, especially when juxtaposed with senor ding dong's preening nonsense, was much more likeable.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II

Liverpool
Chelsea
Blackburn
Porto
Wigan

i dunno man i lost all respect for him when he started going to the papers claiming this and claiming that.and now he didn't have enough time to consider the offer?bollocks!If he loved the club like he said he did he would have accepted the offer straight away or even talked to his agent about lowering the price for United but no he turns us down so how could he love the club?The fact about Tevez is he runs and runs and runs that is it!He will pop up with the odd goal but id that enough for a striker?He will get the ball run 10 yards with it lose it chase 50 to get it back win it then run 5 lose it and gain a throw in rather then passing it to a team mate in space!His finishing is poor and he simply isint worth the money been asked for the most i would pay for him if i was really really pushed is 20 million max!

i guarantee whoever he goes to next it will be"i love ........the.....,. fans are the best in the world"!He has said it about Us,Wet Ham and Boca!

V

Vega

I don't think Tevez would be right for Barcelona. No offence to Tevez, I think that he's a great player and many players should take an example of him for his mentality, always chasing the ball and trying to take it from the opponent. But Tevez doesn't really fit into Barcelona's project. Our attack is really clear and has been set for the past 6 years or so. We have 3 strikers, a central one with a nose for goals like Eto'o, a right flank and a left flank. Then we have two controlling midfielders that go up with the attack, Iniesta and Xavi and one defensive mid that keeps it airtight when a ball gets lost, Touré. Tevez doesn't really fit into any of these roles. He isn't a player that plays on the flank, he's also not that true central forward with a nose for goals, and he's not really a midfielder... He's more like the person playing right behind the attacking forward.

R

Red Devil

i dunno man i lost all respect for him when he started going to the papers claiming this and claiming that.and now he didn't have enough time to consider the offer?bollocks!If he loved the club like he said he did he would have accepted the offer straight away or even talked to his agent about lowering the price for United but no he turns us down so how could he love the club?The fact about Tevez is he runs and runs and runs that is it!He will pop up with the odd goal but id that enough for a striker?He will get the ball run 10 yards with it lose it chase 50 to get it back win it then run 5 lose it and gain a throw in rather then passing it to a team mate in space!His finishing is poor and he simply isint worth the money been asked for the most i would pay for him if i was really really pushed is 20 million max!

i guarantee whoever he goes to next it will be"i love ........the.....,. fans are the best in the world"!He has said it about Us,Wet Ham and Boca!

Why on earth cant he love the fans wherever he ends up aslong as the fans treat him well he can love the fans :wacko:

His allegence is with Boca he supported them as a boy thats his club he enjoyed his spell with West ham because the fans idiolised him so he loved there fans . He had the respect for United fans as we sang for him to stay every game so to love the fans is a respect thing isnt it.

I agree with the paper's he was out of order but it was born of frustration because Berbatov was strolling around the field flicking and tapping balls about like a premadona .

It was clear to everyone Berba was fucking never going to fit into our style and in truth he not Tevez should of been fucked off this summer as the man cant adapt to our style plain and simple.

You can fire facts at me all you like 14 goals 15 assists but the simple fact is United have around 70 % of possesion a game so if your assists arnt at that level in that position you must be shit .

Tevez bleed blood in Moskow the man ran himself into the ground from start to finish he took on Drogba got spat on by Terry and still had the nerve to slot his penalty as he did in the Charity shield and League cup final.

If he signs for City I will be disapointed but the fact his daughter is in school here and he likes the area means he is entitled to stay . For godsakes we had a player who wanted to stay loved the area he was living and loved the club and we let him go its crazy . If only Ronaldo felt like that then we wouldnt have lost him would we......

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You can fire facts at me all you like 14 goals 15 assists but the simple fact is United have around 70 % of possesion a game so if your assists arnt at that level in that position you must be shit.

tevez's assists were never at that level in that position.

does that mean he was shit?

you're just like the fans at OT, you love a trier.

berbatov is ridiculous. he may not run around as much as tevez (although he covers similar amounts of ground) but he's such a classy player, and make no mistake is the reason rooney has been able to play more of a striker-y role this season and score more striker-y goals.

with a pre-season in him and more time in the team, plus wingers who wants to play as actual wingers (valencia's a big signing for them, but they need a leftie). he and rooney will flourish as a strike partnership.

Home of Barca Fans