Carlo Ancelotti

Morten

You make it sound like you're actually OK with this

I wont stop whining about him playing the veterans all the time, if thats what you think.
We need someone who will complete the renewal of the squad, this is just stalling the inevitable, but as far as stalling it goes, he is doing a pretty decent job at it.

Result-wise, can you really expect any better than this?

Birdy

Better than ZZ of the last 2 season in all aspects:
better results, trophies,
better football for sure

while his squad is not bettered, if not worsened

Still oc far cry from top sides in Europe

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean, you clearly can I think. As proven by how players perform when changes are made after the starters cock it up
Could argue Ancelotti is seeing this effect and doing this on purpose as during pressers he always goes out his way to highlight how Camavinga and Rodrygo gave the team a spark from the bench. Indicating he's kind of happy to count on vets bearing the brunt of things and letting the kids take care of business without having the pressure of doing it from minute 1.
I've heard this rationale already and find it quite a convenient excuse that people fall back on while holding an irrational belief that 'this is as good as it gets'.

Bullshit

I think team is better than this and held back by lack of a direction

All in all we could be competing with City and Chelsea not on the back of intangibles only but genuinely outplaying them

Morten

Chelsea is one thing, but no, i don't think anyone coming in last summer could have us outplaying these versions of City or Liverpool.

El Gato

Villarato!
Probably not, but why would standard change depending on who is available? Especially since the person that did come in often makes right adjustments correcting own mistakes, but doesn't follow through on own reflections? Cowardice? Laziness? Some say pragmatism without really understanding why it is not. Bottom line is - team can play better than this. And does not, in large part because of the choices of the current manager whose philosophy can be summarised by mostly one word.

Frustrating.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Said it already but Ill say it again. This guy is a Cule spy.

This team has the potential to play some great football with a pure 433 and the likes of Camavinga on the pitch , yet you have a terrorist who keeps insisting on KCM.

Home of Barca Fans