Carlo Ancelotti

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Morten was simping to much for Valverde, and the universe answered and gave you guys your own version of EV. You will win the league, and make the CL semis, but deep down you just know that it will all come crashing down, and you will be worse in the long run.

catta don't compare EV to Ancelotti who is a great coach but EV is on another level

Fati_Future_BallonDor

EV , guy who coached in Greece before Barcelona and is now jobless , is on another level compared to Ancelotti who is 2 times best coach of the year and won CL 3 times so far ?

Good one , once again.

I never understood the 'jobless' argument, it's not like he doesnt get offers he just doesnt accept them. As i said Carlo is a great coach but in 2007 he had peak Kaka and in 2014 peak Ronaldo/Modric while EV had old Messi as his best player and still won two ll's. Give EV peak Messi and he destroys everything.

Temptation

Carlo is a weird one.

He has no specific playing style which everyone identifies him with.

But you can't argue with the fact that he's a brilliant man manager. The best at dealing with big egos.

A class guy, very kind but yet has a lot of authority and leadership aura about him.

Loved his Milan teams. And ofcourse his eyebrows are iconic. 🤨

Messigician

Carlo is a weird one.

He has no specific playing style which everyone identifies him with.

But you can't argue with the fact that he's a brilliant man manager. The best at dealing with big egos.

A class guy, very kind but yet has a lot of authority and leadership aura about him.

Loved his Milan teams. And ofcourse his eyebrows are iconic. 🤨

Bayern sent him packing

Morten

EV , guy who coached in Greece before Barcelona and is now jobless , is on another level compared to Ancelotti who is 2 times best coach of the year and won CL 3 times so far ?

Good one , once again.

EV has had job offers(United-interim he felt was beneath him), but why is it seen as a plus to jump onto the first opportunity you get? Not everyone is that desperate.

Also, you make it sounds like he was some bum who Barca just picked up for some reason, he won titles with Olympiakos, he also performed very well with Bilbao, thank you very much!

I wonder why you don't mention any of that....

Home of Barca Fans