Can Barca make it to the QF of the CL?

Can Barca still qualify for the QF of the CL?

• Yes

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 30.9%

• Total voters

Boris

I think Cuenca played against Chelsea and made an assist to Busquets. Also, Alexis was in first 11 :lol:

if barca doesnt change their plans for this play (Inter,Chelsea and Milan now)and dont find a solution how to break theses teams that they play total defense and counter attack then big NO.We cant continue with this plan anymore possesion pass pass pass and nothing..We dont have a stable defense,Dani alves seems to me that hes gone,he wont find his olf self and he is also worse in defense that he was in previous years.And also the second big problem is attack. Messi Iniesta Pedro is not a dangerous trio.Messi is most times isolated as usual and noone of Iniesta and Pedro cant bring goals.Its time for Villa to start ....or else we should bring a forward and for me excuses like ''he wont be playing good in the wing and we will change Messi's position,and we have Messi to score goals'' arent serious anymore

We should definitely use Villa imo. Real parked the bus in the semis in 2011 and got owned. I think part of that is because we had 3 scorers up front.
And we would have demolished Chelsea with better finishing. IMO, what we need to do is start Villa at LW, put Iniesta back in midfield and maybe start Montoya instead of Alves. IMO, we will create lots of chances in the return leg, but we have to finish them to go through.

Last edited:

poldep

@ Bwin: Who will advance to the next round?
2.05 FC Barcelona 1.70 AC Milan

2.05 against 1.70 isnt too bad. I guess Bwin still give us a chance :D

M

mujtaba147

Play Messi in the box not in the midfield.

Last edited:

ivan22

tumblr_mfp8971y771qclwico1_400.jpg

@ Bwin: Who will advance to the next round?
2.05 FC Barcelona 1.70 AC Milan

2.05 against 1.70 isnt too bad. I guess Bwin still give us a chance :D

How good is that? It seems to me from those numbers like we're Bwin's favorites to advance, but I have no idea what the numbers mean, so yeah :p

And tbh, I'd say our chances of pulling this off are better than Milan's chances were of beating us 2-0 in the first place. Let's just wait and see :p

Last edited:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
messi's ass needs to sit a game before milan if at all possible. haven't checked the schedule don't even know who we're playing but if it's a weak liga team then do it. can't stand this walking messi $hit. everyone is going to need to run around like their hair is on fire come 2nd leg.
I actually agree on this.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
messi's ass needs to sit a game before milan if at all possible. haven't checked the schedule don't even know who we're playing but if it's a weak liga team then do it. can't stand this walking messi $hit. everyone is going to need to run around like their hair is on fire come 2nd leg.
Depor

Leo10

Its time to use our secret weapon.

scaled.php

I hardly believe we can make it due to the form we and Milan showed in the first game but I do believe that our XI+subs will give their 110%.
Could be the most epic game of the season if we make it.

Richard.H

I honestly couldn't believe some (actually a lot) made Messi the scapegoat of this performance when there were so many things wrong around him. Milan looked dangerous with every attack rofl. That's just nuts. There's no way any team will win a Champions League with that kind of space available.

Honestly it amazes me a lot too and the logic that the users in this forum possess. EVERYTIME an opponent attacks us it turns into a goalscoring opportunity. THAT'S JUST CRAZY! I mean think about it. We have 70 % possession, so opponent has 30 % possession, that means that in the span of 90 minutes, THE OPPONENT ONLY HAS THE BALL FOR 27 MINUTES. In that 27 minutes they do have the ball, somehow our defense completely focks up and allows 2 goals in.

It's not really the CB's either. It's the fact that Valdes has been complete crap this season and ever since we bought Jordi Alba (amazing signing), it's more like we['re playing with 2 attacking wingers than defending leftbacks/rightbacks. That also leaves a lot of gaps.

Home of Barca Fans