Camp Nou

4candles

Anyone have the attendence figures at Camp Nou in the season 2010/2011? Which matches were totally sould-out?

I've created a list based on the information on the official website:

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/engl...ts/llistat_tots_partits/tots_els_partits.html

(click on "Info" next to a game, then "Report" to see the attendance)

Note that the capacity is 99354.

Barcelona v Hercules 79363
Barcelona v Sporting Gijon 66947
Barcelona v Mallorca 79085
Barcelona v Valencia 87975
Barcelona v Sevilla 81020
Barcelona v Villarreal 80766
Barcelona v Real Madrid 98255
Barcelona v Real Sociedad 74931
Barcelona v Levante 71681
Barcelona v Malaga 71576
Barcelona v Racing Santander 70072
Barcelona v Atletico Madrid 84766
Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao 83533
Barcelona v Real Zaragoza 78965
Barcelona v Getafe 81913
Barcelona v Almeria 80452
Barcelona v Osasuna 73285
Barcelona v Espanyol 89994
Barcelona v Deportivo La Coruna 87000*

* Not available via Barcelona website, other sources all seem to round to nearest 1000

And for the Champions league:

Barcelona v Panathinaikos 69738
Barcelona v FC Copenhagen 75852
Barcelona v Rubin Kazan 50436
Barcelona v Arsenal 95486
Barcelona v Shaktar Donetsk 86518
Barcelona v Real Madrid 95701

Barcafan 2304

Looked a bit. From what i can see, the plans are there and are still in mind to be utilised in the future. Just a case of it being put on the back burner due to recent finances etc.

Who knows, maybe the latest Bernabeu plans will spring Barca into action?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Looked a bit. From what i can see, the plans are there and are still in mind to be utilised in the future. Just a case of it being put on the back burner due to recent finances etc.

Who knows, maybe the latest Bernabeu plans will spring Barca into action?

Probably.
However with Rosell dismissing Mini Estadi's sale my guess is the renovation plans would go on take that into consideration and present new modeling design for Mini Estadi as well to maintain the sense of unity in the whole complex. which would probably lengthen the design project and also increase the costs. but if Rosell can make the club the economically competent as he claims there shouldn't be major obstacle to start the remodeling in near future.

Bojan_rnr

So the renovation will be by Norman Foster, eh?

Noice! http://www.fosterandpartners.com/projects/1552/default.aspx

stunning presentation
Nope. This was Laporta's project. Rosell is against it.

What do you plan on doing in regards to the renovations to the Camp Nou that were postponed?

Rosell: The Foster Project does not correspond with the needs of El Estadi, neither does it fit within the economic reality of the club. Instead, our proposal advocates a in-depth remodeling of the Camp Nou, improving the fundamental aspects of the comfort and functionality of the stadium. Thing like the elevators, restrooms, and the improvement of the accessibility for the handicapped. Our project proposes a global remodeling that will transform the Camp Noun into one of the best stadiums in the world at the integral level and not so much in the esthetic.

Barcafan 2304

What do you plan on doing in regards to the renovations to the Camp Nou that were postponed?

Rosell: The Foster Project does not correspond with the needs of El Estadi, neither does it fit within the economic reality of the club. Instead, our proposal advocates a in-depth remodeling of the Camp Nou, improving the fundamental aspects of the comfort and functionality of the stadium. Thing like the elevators, restrooms, and the improvement of the accessibility for the handicapped. Our project proposes a global remodeling that will transform the Camp Noun into one of the best stadiums in the world at the integral level and not so much in the esthetic.

Sounds nice but has he put anything concrete forward?

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Hmmm, So the Foster project would be dismissed it seems...but not completely actually. I think Rosell and co try to make it look a very different idea to that of the previous president while actually The new board's plans are similar to those of the former management group.

Probably with better economical management though.

As I remember in EMD there was a report about a plan to add about 10000 more seats in Camp nou as well as a plan to build a new sports pavilion to house other sections of the club like basketball and handball teams.
found this recently as well:Barcelona is also aiming to invest money in the terrain it owns between the Camp Nou and the Mini-Estadi, where its B-team plays its home matches. The club wants to improve the infrastructure and build a hotel.

I don't know what will be the total cost of all these projects but it would be pretty ridiculous if it gets near/surpasses the cost the Laporta's plans would have while they accuse Laporta's plans to be totally economically unsustainable. It goes down to how they execute the plans.

DucdeOrléans

I like that the "grada de animación" passed the bill. I am sure that it will be a great intiative and improve the atmosphere at the stadium greatly.

Apart from all the other issues that was adopted at the assembly (Qatar deal, the accounts for the last season and the upcoming one etc.)

Home of Barca Fans