• Sergio Busquets

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yaya Touré

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • Javier Mascherano

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

iced1776

Yaya all the way, his possession play this season has been poor but on the other hand Busquets seems to be intent on mucking up as many passes back to the keeper as possible this season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
just needs to improve his passing a little bit and gain confidence. soemthing the whole team needs really

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I hate to tell you this but you are definitely getting Mascherano in the summer. JM would be in barca colours this season were it not for Rafa begging him to stay one more season and to guarantee his transfer in the summer.

So sorry but unless Pep is not your manager next summer JM is Barca bound.

I hate it too as we a losing the best DM in the world, but nothing I can do so no point crying.

Moe

powered by;
He's an amazing DM and I love him but I hope we don't get him because if we did we will pay shit load for a player who we dont really need.

I'd be against buying Mascherano for an amount that is more than the sale of Yaya (presuming Man.City gets him once and for all). But if it was vice-versa then I'd at least not feel robbed and be happy in a way

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Renamed the thread since we had one similar opened today only to be directed here by fellow members.

J

Jordzibob

I hate to tell you this but you are definitely getting Mascherano in the summer. JM would be in barca colours this season were it not for Rafa begging him to stay one more season and to guarantee his transfer in the summer.

So sorry but unless Pep is not your manager next summer JM is Barca bound.

I hate it too as we a losing the best DM in the world, but nothing I can do so no point crying.

Essien is better

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Why buy Mascherano when we have Touré? Even if Mascherano has different qualities, and we haven't tried him out yet, Yaya is our defensive stub in our 4-3-3...
Biscuit has a long way to go before reaching Yaya's level, and in long I mean 1-2 years :)

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yaya if he wants to stay. Biscuits when he get's better in a couple of years. Mascherano is amazing though, he has lost his form in the last 12 months but I have seen him live quite a few times now and he really is something. You can't see what he does on the TV, it doesn't do him justice.

Only problem is that he is a midget.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans