Borussia Dortmund

F

Flavia

Sure, but BVB is a much more likable rival, and in theory a much weaker rival compared to Bayern.

I do hope we can play with BVB one day, not sure if we will be able to beat them with our state of affairs today though.

I don't think bvb is more likeable than bayern, they're pretty much the same for me. Back on the semis draw, I wanted dortmund because somehow they seemed weaker than bayern. But after seeing those games, I think Barça'd had lost to them as well.

ceefoo

I don't think bvb is more likeable than bayern, they're pretty much the same for me.
Bayern are pretty much the RMA of Germany. All conquering bullies with that "I'm so much better than you, and you should bow down to my greatness", attitude.

Whereas BVB have a loveable rogue/underdog charm to them that culés can relate to.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think bvb is more likeable than bayern, they're pretty much the same for me. Back on the semis draw, I wanted dortmund because somehow they seemed weaker than bayern. But after seeing those games, I think Barça'd had lost to them as well.

Yeah we might have lost to BVB since they out-RMed Real Madrid themselves (the quick counters), and considering we lost to RM a couple of times last season.

Even though I enjoyed today's victory so much, I must say BVB is still not in the same league with Bayern. Had Bayern started with Ribery, Neuer, Martinez and a fit Bastian, BVB would have lost for sure. What's scary about Bayern today is their consistency and predictability (when they are healthy), kind of like us between 2009 and 2012.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern are pretty much the RMA of Germany. All conquering bullies with that "I'm so much better than you, and you should bow down to my greatness", attitude.

Whereas BVB have a loveable rogue/underdog charm to them that culés can relate to.

Exactly. Could not have said it better myself. :beer2:

F

Flavia

Sure, for those that support a german team other than bayern. That doesn't mean much for teams outside of germany.
And you bet there's many la liga sides that see Barça under that same light.

ccesc

BVB_Aubame.jpg

Gibbo

If The DFL-Supercup is a match between the winner of the Bundesliga championship and the DFB-Pokal, howcome it wasnt Bayern Vs Stuttgart (who were the runners up in the Pokal?)

Meitux

Bayern won both the leauge and cup so Borussia that was second in the leauge was the opponent.Thats how it is there.

Gibbo

Bayern won both the leauge and cup so Borussia that was second in the leauge was the opponent.Thats how it is there.

i see, i wouldn't have thought of it that way since the Spanish supercup use the runner up from the Copa Del Rey instead of runner up from the League.

Meitux

I don't find it funny at all.It was his first official game and was a tought one,the team hasn't adapted well yet to his style.Not to mention the fact of how many important players were missing and Bayern needed to play with Starke Van Buyten...its still pre-season,we can't have a clear image yet, its too early.

Home of Barca Fans