Bojan Krkic

PaulFCB

Banned
I know the guy is one of our boys, but I don't think he's good enough for us, the only place he is good is on Ramon Sanchez Pijuan FFS!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Then we should sell Messi and buy Andy Caroll, Neymar and Bojan..imagine the possibilities.

Don't bother..it's not Bojan's fault that Pep, LE and Milla didn't saw him as more then a substitute for Pedro, Osvaldo or Adrian.

The only player that I would take from Roma is De Rossi.

De Rossi has actually been very good this season but Barcelona don't need any more midfielders even though he has been a cb at times much like Masch.

Everytime i've watched Bojan i thought he's been decent, just needs a little love.

Reasonus

What I wanted to say is that DDR is my favourite player from AS Roma, not that we should buy him..

I watched many of their games this season and DDR is definitely their best player. Pjanic at the age of 22 is quite a player too. Jose Angel is very good offensively too and from what I have seen, he's a bit better than Alba.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I just had a mini-revalation:

(+Bojan) + (-Pep) = zero titles
(+Bojan) + (+Pep) = titles galore
(-Bojan) + (+Pep) = some titles

ummmmm ... let him stay at Roma.

Galning

Roma want to sign Bojan Krkic (21) permanently. Now still buy-back clauses. Roma and Bojan have almost deal. Clubs will talk later. [as ona]

Nooooo!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Bojan really needs guidance and has to work on his game. Rijkaard really mentored him but under Pep he never flourished. Problem is he doesnt bring anything different to Barca. I really feel if that goal he scored against Inter stood the Bojan story would have been different. That goal would have taken him to a different level mentally.

so true. that goal would have changed everything.

but hey, that's the story of Sadbrows.

he started 09/10 well, and was the original choice to replace Henry in the side. but when he got injured, Pedro took the spot and just never looked back.

I love the kid, and wish him to succeed more than possibly anyone here except our glorious leader, but he has NO BALLS.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Don't know about Lucho, but avoiding the buy-back clause would make Roma pay a huge amount to barca , right ? 40M or something ? not sure... if that amount is correct then i dont think roma will be ready to pay that much .. not sure though

Galning

Yeah I think it was 40M, they paid 28M already I think and if they wanna buy him they'll have to pay 12M more.

B

barcelonista

Yeah I think it was 40M, they paid 28M already I think and if they wanna buy him they'll have to pay 12M more.

Other way round. They paid 12 last summer and they would need to pay 28 more if they want to buy him. :D But maybe Barca and Roma will negotiate another deal. At the end of the day: no one stops them from doing so, right? If we could get another € 8 million, I'd be happy. I somehow doubt Roma want to keep him though. Probably Lucho trying to make a final deal in Barca's favour before he gets the sack. :lol:

Reasonus

No, they have paid 12m, Barca can buy him back for 13m next season, or Roma can keep him and pay 28m to Barcelona, which is crazy. There is no way they will pay that much for Bojan. IF they want to keep him, which is not very likely since LE doesn't often start Bojan, it will be by negotiating with Barca to lower the price, if possible.

Home of Barca Fans