Bojan Krkic

Maria

Nah that is pure rubbish :rosell: would have been the centre of criticism if this happened.

But we did..got 12M 2 y.a. and paid 13M now to get him back and loan him again. Probably the same thing will happend with Ibi too..Zubi is such a hard worker that he makes me miss Txiki. :(

Meitux

YES! I still have hope that he can maybe hit form and in two(?) seasons' time maybe come back and fight for a spot at Barca. His career at Barca is by no means over as far as I'm concerned, although it did take a huge blow. He's not ready now, but if Pedro's form doesn't return then over-100-cap man Bojan still has a chance to return to the squad.
:lol: Pedro is bad so we can use Bojan yes?we all know that he is not for barcelona even if he finds form

AvocadoCake

:lol: Pedro is bad so we can use Bojan yes?we all know that he is not for barcelona even if he finds form

He's not the sort of player we'd go out of our way for to sign, but if we already have him, why not use him (unless we get a good offer) in the squad. Counter-argument would be that we don't need squad players there when we have a constant influx of youth with more potential, but I think Bojan still has plenty of potential, even if his getting there has halted/slowed.

jamrock

bojan needs to understand that he doesn't have the physically,pace or skill to play as a lone front manare on the wings, so he needs to select his clubs very wisely if the club doesn't play a front two he shouldn't be going. there

j0rdii

3Ap0e.jpg

ea5b5804-93b7-4f21-8b7c-402e868f9275_bojan_tekenen.jpg

Jean

I think he will do very well. Like Overmars said, he is a team player and going to Italy is not a good choice

Looking foward to seeing Fischer (which is one of the biggest talents in Europe) together with Bojan on the other side!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
One of the biggest talents in Europe might be a bit too much to be honest. Although I love Bojan and I would love seeing him succeed, I'd rather not see him do that at Ajax :p
I think he will do well, but he will surprise me if he scores more than 20 goals.

L

Learo

But we did..got 12M 2 y.a. and paid 13M now to get him back and loan him again. Probably the same thing will happend with Ibi too..Zubi is such a hard worker that he makes me miss Txiki. :(

txiki is the dude who brought us henrique and keirrison for 23m euros who the coach and no one else wanted and never played a single game for us and we had to pay to get rid of them. thats incredible.

Home of Barca Fans