Bojan Krkic

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 14 min
</small> Bojan Krkic (22) will join Dutch club Ajax on loan next season, with an option for an extra season. The deal has been closed today. [md]

Ajax president Kinsbergen and sports director Overmars travelled today to Barcelona to convince Bojan and to sign deal with Barcelona. [md]

PSV coach Cocu and Feyenoord coach Koeman also called with Bojan, but Ajax playing CL was one of main reasons for him to choose Ajax. [md]

Who knows... Maybe De Boer makes him grow and be that Bojan everyone expected. Great move.

desoe

So, we paid 12m for him because of the clause, but we're not getting much back? Because I guess Ajax won't pay much for a loan.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
forever-a-loan_o_206417.jpg

desoe

Ajax should be a good thing for him, btw. If he plays as a striker, I actually expect to see him scoring as a madman :lol:

j0rdii

Ajax should be a good thing for him, btw. If he plays as a striker, I actually expect to see him scoring as a madman :lol:
Right winger will probably be his main position. Still takes atleast a year before we got some youth coming through for that position.

Cuenca is injured otherwise they would have tried to get him for another year.

archimidis

I read that Bojan still has only one year left in his contract. If so, why do we loan him next season? It doesn't make any sense..

KhaledBarca

Its his last chance to prove himself, it was a big mistake to join Seria A Clubs (Roma & Milan)... He should have joined Ajax or LIGA team 2 years ago... Gd Luck at Ajax, hopefully he'll shine.

BOc5onyCEAECup9.png:large

Bojan Stats in 2007/08 (17 years old) with Barcelona:
- Official Games: 48
- Starts: 20
- Goals: 12
- Assists: 6
0.73 goal+assist per 90 min

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

Official: Barcelona announce that forward Bojan Krkic (23) will join Ajax on loan next season, with an option for a second season

YES! I still have hope that he can maybe hit form and in two(?) seasons' time maybe come back and fight for a spot at Barca. His career at Barca is by no means over as far as I'm concerned, although it did take a huge blow. He's not ready now, but if Pedro's form doesn't return then over-100-cap man Bojan still has a chance to return to the squad.

Home of Barca Fans