Bojan Krkic

desoe

he got some knock on training that´s why he didnt play, ahhh those injuries

Well, today he's on the bench again and just like the last time, it's Osvaldo, Boriello and Borini being picked up before him.

So, it seems it's not just the knock.

desoe

And Roma fails to win the 3 pts. again, so it could be the end for Lucho very soon. And maybe Bojan being loaned to a spanish club in January?

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca made a good business shopping this guy out. They have more interesting prospects and he's not worth being brought back if you ask me.

desoe

Well, it's all about opinion of course. Mine is that Bojan could still become a really good striker, but if he takes the right steps in his career, because the next few years are decisive for him.

And just like I already said, for me Roma was really a bad choice in a time, when it was so important for him to make a wise decision.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Well, it's all about opinion of course. Mine is that Bojan could still become a really good striker, but if he takes the right steps in his career, because the next few years are decisive for him.

And just like I already said, for me Roma was really a bad choice in a time, when it was so important for him to make a wise decision.

The thing is many here thought it was a good one. Moving to a not very high profile club where he sould be starting, Lucho starting a new project there, we were all craving this fantasy mini-Barcelona in serie a...

Its not shaping up as we had hoped though...

The thing is many here thought it was a good one. Moving to a not very high profile club where he sould be starting, Lucho starting a new project there, we were all craving this fantasy mini-Barcelona in serie a...

Its not shaping up as we had hoped though...

they don't have the players to do that, they don't press the ball at all

Home of Barca Fans