Benjamin Pavard

Newcomer

Not a loss for Barca.

Pavard is overrated.

I dont see anything espcially good in him. Just very average player.

Paris, for example, paid around the same fee for Kehrer who is still raw but better than Pavard (and Kimpembe) imo.

If you want the versatile CB and full back french international, Lucas Hernandez is the way to go. Would love him at my club even if i know it is not possible.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not a loss for Barca.

Pavard is overrated.

I dont see anything espcially good in him. Just very average player.

Paris, for example, paid around the same fee for Kehrer who is still raw but better than Pavard (and Kimpembe) imo.

If you want the versatile CB and full back french international, Lucas Hernandez is the way to go. Would love him at my club even if i know it is not possible.

Really? I have not watched PSG that much this season but Kehrer didn't strike me as that special when he was playing for Schalke.

Newcomer

Well, you dont need to be special to be better than Pavard to be honest.

Kimpembe has been plain bad since the World Cup. He really needs to step up or he will lose his ground at cluba nd at national level.

Kehrer started really bad his first matches but then he has been really satisfying. Our right side is notoriously bad at defending (Alves and Meunier) and he brings more safety when he plays there. He is far from flawless or world class but at this price in the market, it is undeniably a very good business so far.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, you dont need to be special to be better than Pavard to be honest.

Kimpembe has been plain bad since the World Cup. He really needs to step up or he will lose his ground at cluba nd at national level.

Kehrer started really bad his first matches but then he has been really satisfying. Our right side is notoriously bad at defending (Alves and Meunier) and he brings more safety when he plays there. He is far from flawless or world class but at this price in the market, it is undeniably a very good business so far.

Pavard is overrated yes but he is not that bad. His WC performance was very good.

Newcomer

He was beaten by any opponent. Watch those games again, he suffered a great deal.

The thing is, he is a CB so i wouldnt judge him on that. He is young and can improve but really, there are a lot of players less known that can do aswell or better than him.

Lucas Hernandez, while being a CB, is good when playing on the wing. If Bayern gets him too, it would be very good business.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Out of all the many games he could have scored a worldie, he had to score that goal against Argentina. I will forever dislike him for that. :angry:

Newcomer

Really? I have not watched PSG that much this season but Kehrer didn't strike me as that special when he was playing for Schalke.

Had to praise Kehrer for him to concede an idiotic penalty kick for us to lose our 44 wins streak in national cups. 3 fucking penalty kicks conceded in 30 mins.

Well played defence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All these rumors of him being our main option for RB(which is a joke itself lol) and I thought he would be available for free, but he has a contract until 2024.

Reports Bayern will demand 30m for him too.

vuji_31

Bring in Arnau, this fraud is not worth more then 15mil.

I would take Foyth before this clown.

Bulgroz

If there's any club in the world who could buy Pavard for 15M (or even 30M, actually), it's Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Luckily we will be at 4:1 so that means we have to sell players for 120m this summer in order to buy him and register him?

Saved by Tebas. :bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans