Benjamin Pavard

Trickykid

Oh no doubt. I'm just afraid of going after every half decent guy and ending up with nothing or the worse option because we dilly dallied around until they got tired of it and signed for another team.

Just hope the board and Abidal know what they are doing and tbf, at least when it comes to defenders, it seems that they know their stuff.

Well, the alternative in putting all our eggs in one basket failed spectacularly when Griezmann snubbed us last summer, so I'd prefer if we keep our options open.

Not that I believe we have the situation under control - there are simply too many interested parties for that to be possible - but I think we're doing some serious leg work behind the scenes at the moment.

Sorin

What I know is that I've seen him for France against Italy as a RB and Chiesa had his way with him. Turned him inside out very easily over the course of the game. He can do a job as RB but the team that buys him should only do it in extreme conditions like both RB injured or something. .

Leo_Messi

Above average at best. Surely this useless board can do better than that? Let's save 20-25 million euros (which is nothing over a period of say 5-8 years) and get a lesser talent than paying what the likes of de Light would cost that are twice the player as well and a much better fit.:bartomeu:

2021 cannot come quickly enough.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Don't really like what I've seen from him, like at all.
But tbf I've never seen him with his club. May be he is worth it.

Porque

Not the CB that fills me with the most illusion, but on the other hand we were wrong about Lenglet.

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico, we are not considering Pavard as an option to reinforce the defense.

Xavinho

Pavard seems a little bit more versatile than Sule from what I've seen, so I'm guessing it'll be Pavard at LCB along side Sule at RCB. I wonder if Boateng or Hummels will be shown the door.

Home of Barca Fans