Benjamin Mendy

serghei

I mean the factors we do know aren't good

It's been proven at least 2 women straight up LIED

I don't know specifics about the case of course, but if I had to guess using logic and law of probabilities, it's unlikely all charges against the guy are made up or exaggerated, caused by lying women. Some of them are probably real. I highly doubt all women that accused him are skanks. Some are probably "real" victims.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Would rather believe 6 different women than 1 man-child millionaire. If all the women are connected/friends/from the same circle, that's a different story that may involve a plot at play.

serghei

The celebrity thing is true, but not just because women in awe of men, but top lawyers will make it impossible to look guilty without doubt.
I mean no matter how weak the case, I doubt any regular person (even successful and resourceful ones by normal standards) will escape 7 women accusing him of r.ap.e. Even if he was innocent. It makes it basically different rules for wealthy folks than other people, but then again I guess so is other aspects of life.

Depends on the quality of those that accuse him. These cases get down to the human quality of the accusers. I doubt there's any forensic evidence at all, like semen and things like that. So, if the women accusing Mendy stand up well to questioning in court, he is gonna go down. If all of them are Amber Heard like... and their story is full of holes and their integrity is complete shit...

El Gato

Villarato!
Would rather believe 6 different women than 1 man-child millionaire. If all the women are connected/friends/from the same circle, that's a different story that may involve a plot at play.

Acc. to testimony summaries I browsed last night they don't know each other, but several reported him only after the first few did. Main points of contention for dismissal is that they bragged about having a great night to mates right after the fact

vuji_31

What an SIMP.

I am as man embarassed that we have so weak left handed pink hair mans as you if we can call it like that.

You don't know nothing about women, you would know that they starve for money and fame but they are not able to earn it because they are not smart, talented and hardworking as man.

They tried to get rich on this way, were innocent man would root in jail.

You probably buy OF subscriptions and donate money to female gaming streamers.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What an SIMP.

I am as man embarassed that we have so weak left handed pink hair mans as you if we can call it like that.

You don't know nothing about women, you would know that they starve for money and fame but they are not able to earn it because they are not smart, talented and hardworking as man.

They tried to get rich on this way, were innocent man would root in jail.

You probably buy OF subscriptions and donate money to female gaming streamers.

Wow I smell an incel :lol: Struck a nerve didn't I? You're being as emotional and hysterical as those gold-digging women you hate. Chill man, it's a purely utilitarian argument - no gender games at play. Never bought anyone's OF or donated to female streamers, please do not project.

In this exact case, can you really say that Ben Mendy is "smart, talented and hardworking"? Top-flight footballers are disconnected from real life. Mendy is sitting on the bench for a living, the man stopped being a professional footballer the moment he joined City. He was bestowed with physical and footballing abilities, so in that dimension he is talented, and he certainly worked hard to become pro - but he is an athlete who kicks the ball for a living, that's the dream job mate. He is also dumb af so not smart at all.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mendy is none of those things lol
Might know how to kick a ball but zero professionalism and is why got benched fast. He bought a villa in Cheshire (where all footballers hole themselves up) and held parties at the house on the regular.

serghei

May be different in look and names, but not that odd if they are part of the same clique.

El Gato

Villarato!
They are not part of the same clique.
They dont know each other and been rounded up by Mendy from clubs all over Cheshire

Barcilliant

Alot of these football players are one dimensional and thick as a brick. I'm surprised the club's don't look out for these guys, educate them and have chaperones for the party boys among them. Really, really stupid to get caught in a situation like this.

serghei

Shocking. He can sue the women just like Depp did for defamation. They deserve some jail time for ruining his career. Falsely accusing someone of rape, if the false accusation can be proven is probably a criminal offense. But no prosecutor is gonna prosecute those women probably.

serghei

If I had to guess based on the verdicts, he was fucking easy women that flocked up to his sleazy parties. Some of those women couldn't take it that they were just used for sex by the rich and famous guy and tried to ruin his life.

Home of Barca Fans