Basketball/NBA

Paganinisrvnge

I don't know how any Heat fans thought that this would be easy. Before the series I predicted Spurs in 6 and I'm sticking by that. One of my coworkers said the Heat would sweep. :lol:

spark

ParkerFallsDown_original.gif

JamDav1982

The best thing by far about the NBA is Charles Barkley on 'Inside The NBA'.

Far and away the greatest pundit ever!!

Other things like Derrick Rose coming back, Dwight Howard failing at LA have been good as well.

Refs are too strict these days and dont allow the same passion and fighting spirit of the past though. Some of the technical fouls are beyond a joke.

hellsangel1

I think Charles is decent but not that great. He'll occasionally have something funny and insightful to say but I also find he tries a little too hard to be controversial at times such as picking Indiana over Miami which I don't think even he believed for a second or when he said that last year's NCAA college champion Kentucky side could beat an NBA team like the Raptors.

I don't watch 'Inside the NBA' a whole lot but Kenny seems to me to offer better basketball insight.

Speaking of pundits, one that I admire and because Wimbledon seems to be close (even though I don't follow tennis as much as I used to) is John Mcenroe. I think that guy is straight to the point and he really knows what he is talking aout. I think another pundit that I admire is the great West Indian Michael Holding (even though I don't follow cricket at all anymore ). i could just listen to that guy talk all day. Another pundit I respect is Gab Marcotti.

Btw, why were my previous 2 posts deleted????

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans