Basketball/NBA

Mr Hulot

I wonder why in the NBA there is such a fixation with who will shoot the last shot. I mean if there are two guys marking Lebron and he decides to pass to his free teammate, there will be a lot of fans that will consider this a bad move. I find this really bizarre as that is something that doesn't happen at all in European basketball.

oggmar

I wonder why in the NBA there is such a fixation with who will shoot the last shot. I mean if there are two guys marking Lebron and he decides to pass to his free teammate, there will be a lot of fans that will consider this a bad move. I find this really bizarre as that is something that doesn't happen at all in European basketball.

I dont think anyone would complain if Lebron/Kobe/KD etc would pass out of a double team.

By the way lets go Pacers force game 7!

Pepe Silvia

Why's that? I know they aren't a flashy team, but they play excellent and the most fundamental ball in the NBA.
Uh cuz they're the most boring team in the history of the game? Obviously, they are extremely talented I could go on for days but doesn't change the fact that they have no personality. They draw no ratings. Come to think, can you imagine if Pacers make it through tonight??? The ratings would have to hit record lows :lol:

Rooting for the Pacers tonight!
Hell yeah!!! Dude Pacers are so legit. Love the ball they are playing right now. So awesome.

Pepe Silvia

Anyone listen to The Herd radio on ESPN (Colin Cowherd)??? He's been raving about Indiana all year and it was only cuz of him that I started paying attention to them. Glad I did. Beasts everywhere on the court. That defense, making Bosh look like a joke all series, exposing Melo some more than already has, game after game, setting the defensive tone is just crazy. Their only problem is themselves. They fall asleep for games at a time, and just give up. You can always tell the games Indiana are gonna win in the first quarter. They either consistently pace the game, no pun intended, or they just get blown out. They are not a come back team, they trail or lead close and then hold strong on the defensive end when they are on. Nothing glamourous but damn are they effective.

F

Flavia

So over. 66-92 right now, 4 min to go. Hope the heat will beat spurs.

Zuess99

I just started watching basketball recently but ive always wanted to know why people hate lebron so much? which football star would he be compared too?

veryfatchocobo

I just started watching basketball recently but ive always wanted to know why people hate lebron so much? which football star would he be compared too?
I hate him because he left my state. But he's too good, so even if you hate him, you can't hate how he plays................ I guess he would be compared to Messi in the perspective of Messi haters. There's not one Messi hater that believes Messi is legitemately bad. Or maybe how CR7 is to us... maybe, though I don't think he's miles ahead of everyone in terms of skill.... but maybe he is. There's not really a guy that makes people extremely angry yet respect his ability in the football world the way Lebron does it.

Richard.H

Probably comparable to Ronaldo. Has sort of a cocky attitude and all of his skills basically come down to the fact that he is a physical powerhouse. Much like CR, who uses his physical abilities to the max, likewise with Lebron. Lebron is a freak of nature. 280 lbs of pure muscle at 6'8''. What makes him even greater is the fact that he can also pass the ball and get his teammates involved.

Richard.H

This 'pure muscle' bs is such a nonsense

How in the world is it nonsense? His dominance in defense is almost entirely attributed to how physically strong he is. He can manhandle nearly all other SF's in the game because his lockdown defense is impenetrable. FFS, he even guards PF's sometimes...

Home of Barca Fans