Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
To be honest our real priority right now should be Benatia. We have Batra and Montoya*(however average) they can play at RB. Cesc, Alexis looks like they aren't going to be sold, so there is no way we are buying anymore players. We'll probably sell a couple of players too. So what are we saving funds for really?

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
These years where messi played and will retire in future,could have been the best era of football for any team ever.We have so many good players but this retarded board fucks things up.ALWAYS.Pep would not have left if not for this board and we would already be having TS at the back.For 3 years this board has been dissapointing..its high time they reward us for our faith.

GIVE US FUCKING BENATIA
The Benatia fanboism is unbearable in this forum.
Benatia isn't the only option out there, indeed a lot of cules want him and it'll be highly disappointing if we don't sign him but the ineptness of the board is beyond doubt and shouldn't surprise anyone, if we end up signing Mathieu life just goes on, we support the team and hope for the best.

icemanbrfc

Years gone by, just the name FC Barcelona would have been enough to see players leave or force a transfer. Now, we have to pay over the odds with silly money to get rank average players.

Lomar1o

Marquinhos is not RB!

We know, but barca board is known for buying pseudo-versatile/multi-positional players and playing them out of their natural positions, then getting disappointed with getting below desired performance and fans start bashing the player who is actually a victim of wrong management. we will get marquinhos and play him as a rb, prolly even lb, we will get javi martinez and play him as a cb, we will get get cuadrado and god knows where we play him, we will get mathieu and play him mainly as a cb. notice how we will be getting second rate players and playing them out of their preferred positions and then get surprised with getting wrong results. this is how barca's board does things

Trickykid

Years gone by, just the name FC Barcelona would have been enough to see players leave or force a transfer. Now, we have to pay over the odds with silly money to get rank average players.

Yes, the ship is sinking. We have no supporters, no half-decent players and no future whatsoever.
Get the fuck out of here as fast as you can, you don't want your friends to know, that you're still supporting this has-been club!

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
If you guys want massive signings every summer then you better support real madrid, they'll never miss out on anyone. As for Barca, except for the occasional stumble we won't be pursuing the big fish around.

icemanbrfc

Yes, the ship is sinking. We have no supporters, no half-decent players and no future whatsoever.
Get the fuck out of here as fast as you can, you don't want your friends to know, that you're still supporting this has-been club!

Wtf was that reply all about? You really need to calm down a bit here, because my post didnt imply that we have no decent players or no future. Jeez, it was more centered around the fact that players are in 2 minds about joing the club, where as in years gone by, players would jump at the chance to play for the club. We have lost a bit of that edge, and unless you are happy to see the club pay silly money just to get players, then so be it. No selling club should hold us to ransom, and we shouldnt be forced to panic buy, just because we need that player. Once we become desperate, thats when we do stupid things. The club needs 2 Center backs, but we have to be a bit patient. Jeez, certain people are so quick to jump on a comment around here.

hardyboy

I've given up on this board and I don't expect any decent transfer from them even in this transfer window. There was a time when every player dreamt of playing for barcelona and every team feared of Barcelona, due to the incompetence of this board its all gone. We needed to reinforce our squad with good defenders last season. After the 7-0 loss against Bayern it was quite evident but what our board does is go after Thiago Silva without giving a thought that what if he doesn't join us. Eventually that's what happened and we got stuck with the midget Mascharano who is not a regural CB. These clowns doesn't even have an idea what they are doing..

E

El_e8

We know, but barca board is known for buying pseudo-versatile/multi-positional players and playing them out of their natural positions, then getting disappointed with getting below desired performance and fans start bashing the player who is actually a victim of wrong management. we will get marquinhos and play him as a rb, prolly even lb, we will get javi martinez and play him as a cb, we will get get cuadrado and god knows where we play him, we will get mathieu and play him mainly as a cb. notice how we will be getting second rate players and playing them out of their preferred positions and then get surprised with getting wrong results. this is how barca's board does things

I used caps cause some members here suggest Marq should be bought for RB role.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I've given up on this board and I don't expect any decent transfer from them even in this transfer window. There was a time when every player dreamt of playing for barcelona and every team feared of Barcelona, due to the incompetence of this board its all gone. We needed to reinforce our squad with good defenders last season. After the 7-0 loss against Bayern it was quite evident but what our board does is go after Thiago Silva without giving a thought that what if he doesn't join us. Eventually that's what happened and we got stuck with the midget Mascharano who is not a regural CB. These clowns doesn't even have an idea what they are doing..

You know more than the likes of Zubi who've been at this club since before you were even born??? I don't understand why the board decided to hire zubi instead of you.

Last edited:

Lomar1o

I used caps cause some members here suggest Marq should be bought for RB role.

i know, and i did it for the same members to notice how stupid it is to wish for certain players to play in positions THEY want them to see, as if it would solve our problems. my huge font wasn't directed at you, in fact i was just backing up your statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans