Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona want to pay 15M for Athletic midfielder Ander Herrera (24). Athletic stick to 36M buyout fee. Player won't leave this summer. [md]

MD spewing out a lot of rubbish lately.

Crixus

Barcelona want to pay 15M for Athletic midfielder Ander Herrera (24). Athletic stick to 36M buyout fee. Player won't leave this summer. [md]

MD spewing out a lot of rubbish lately.
They don't know who's on zubi's list ,that's why they linked us with every player possible .

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So another slow day in the transfer front eh?

DonAK's ass must be starting to sweat. Just 3 days left...

Cule4life

The Culest
In no way am I supporting Zubi or claiming that he'll be our saviour, I'm as frustrated as some of you are, but you guys here pretending to know fuck about football when in fact you haven't even watched Benatia. kidos nowadays

I have watched Benatia a lot and I would appreciate if you kept this holier than thou attitude to yourself. If anybody here is a kid it's you.

A word of advice-People with glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others

L

linetty

They don't know who's on zubi's list ,that's why they linked us with every player possible .
Zubi's notes:

1. Benatia: our first choice target, unfortunately he'd cost way too much

2. Marquinhos: an alternative, although PSG don't really want to sell

3. PANIC

Cule4life

The Culest
When cule4life is the voice of reason on these forums, you know shit is already down the crapper.

10209692.jpg

serghei

Hummels is the best CB in the world after Thiago Silva. BvB is not stupid to sell him unless they get a crazy offer, and Zubinepto won't be the guy who will come with that offer.

I'll take Marquinhos, he'd be a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans