Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Gianluca Di Marzio; https://twitter.com/DiMarzio

And Yep, one of the best.

Its only opening talks though. Alexis might not want to move, we might not want to sell or we might not be able to sell due the transfer block.

Sounds interesting. Sometimes I begin to believe that those rumours are all true because you can draw so many connections. Maybe the Reus deal will happen and therefore Alexis wants to start talks with Juve? We don't know but it could all make sense. In the end we sell Alexis and get Bojan but till this point I can dream :lol:

I

instinct

10246422_831035590258458_8970596833569233663_n.jpg

Marco Reus follows Jordi Alba on twitter. Time for our conspiracy theories :pep:

Kohe321

It's funny how all these transfer rumors just keep coming from the media despite us having an active transfer ban. It's like everyone just take it for granted that it's going to get lifted and we will be able to sign players this summer. When will we finally get to know the result of the appeal? Because before we know the answer all of these rumors are pretty worthless...

To make it even more frustrating, I have a feeling that this summer could be THE crucial window of opportunity where many players that really would fit in perfectly could become available (Reus, maybe Thiago Silva, Gundogan, Hummels etc.), and it would be so sad if we would just have to sit and watch as other clubs snatch them up in front of our eyes, where all we can look forward to is another season with Pinto in goal and more Benny Hill moments in defence from Masch and Pique.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lets sign Kroos, I heard he is still not willing to renew :pep:

Probably will renew sooner than later anyway though, but perhaps worth a shot :p

* I know we have an active transfer ban

Last edited:

KING XAVI

Troll.com reporting that Messi didn't play properly against atm because he didn't like playing on the wings,if he doesn't want to play on the wings,then in my view he should be converted to a second striker behind a proper strikerthad be great.

Trickykid

Troll.com reporting that Messi didn't play properly against atm because he didn't like playing on the wings,if he doesn't want to play on the wings,then in my view he should be converted to a second striker behind a proper strikerthad be great.

100% legit, no doubt!
I mean, who wouldn't give up on a potential ChL semi final because you don't agree with the tactics?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

It's not true of course, but I would agree that he is not a winger, he became the best playing as false 9 and I hope he will continue to do that.

Jägermeister

I'm not disagreeing that we should buy hummels before we buy Reus but have you seen Reus play? He is much better than Pedro and Sanchez.

Since I live in Germany I do see matches from him. I don't think he is faster than our wingers and also loses the ball more often. He is good, but not quiet as good as our guys imo. Today he'll play in the DFB cup. Let's see how he performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans