Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

klc123

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Tomorrow we'll activate the option to sign someone to replace Valdes. We'll use it if Pinto gets injured."

What is that supposed to mean?

I don't know why we didn't think of this earlier. If a teams first and second goalkeeper's are injured, I believe they are allowed to try and sign a replacement outside of the transfer window. It's called an emergency loan.

Last edited:

Kohe321

They did think about it right after Valdes' injury happened, but they didn't want to do it - if my memory serves me right they said that they trusted Pinto and would only consider using this option if he also got injured.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Zubizarreta (sports director): "Tomorrow we'll activate the option to sign someone to replace Valdes. We'll use it if Pinto gets injured."

What is that supposed to mean?

Probably short-term loan signing, similar to how BVB signed Friedrich in the middle of the season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You guys are all wrong. Deulo and Rafinha are returning as our new signings. Its so obvious duh....

I

instinct

You guys are all wrong. Deulo and Rafinha are returning as our new signings. Its so obvious duh....

You forgot Bojan. What's up with you, how can you forget the best? Get out of this forum, please.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barca fans should protest or something against Zubi if he doesn't buy anyone :D He is a complete idiot.

Jägermeister

Barca fans should protest or something against Zubi if he doesn't buy anyone :D He is a complete idiot.

Write an open letter. But the question is: to who?
Anyway, the things he says sound like he is an absolute complacent/blue-eyed character, so that he won´t change nothing as long as he is in charge.

SeloBarca

Seems the "fans" and the socis are different in many ways.

All the fans can clearly see what an idiot Zubi is, and that Barcelona needs a big overhaul.
While the Socis keeps on supporting this board and votes for rebuilding Camp Nou, which is needed, just not now.

If i lived in Barcelona and were a soci, i would try to rally members. This just cant keep going on, its getting worse and worse for every day.

IronAvenger

We shouldn't buy anyone. Get players from La Masia and go from there. Trophies don't matter as long as they give it there all. All players should be from La Masia, sell anyone who isn't.

SeloBarca

So, signing players in a position where we need the least reinforcements. If we need any attacker its a CF, not winger.

He can take Hummels with him though :p And Gündogan if he gets injury free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans