Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

The Benatia fanboism is unbearable in this forum.
Benatia isn't the only option out there, indeed a lot of cules want him and it'll be highly disappointing if we don't sign him but the ineptness of the board is beyond doubt and shouldn't surprise anyone, if we end up signing Mathieu life just goes on, we support the team and hope for the best.

I am going to support barca even if it does a milan or a manu although my life would get miserable,but I will still support it.Life will go on,but why should we not get what we so much want at least once in,I don't know in,forever that this board has been in charge?

barca1899

Deal on the transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) is close. Good progress made in last hours. 95% chance he'll join. [md]

Zincubus

Banned
Deal on the transfer of Real Sociedad goalkeeper Claudio Bravo (31) is close. Good progress made in last hours. 95% chance he'll join. [md]

Surely we are not going to pay more for a back up keeper ( that nobody even rates ) than we are for our first choice one ?

L

linetty

Yup, goalkeepers are most important at the moment. Pinto leaves, Oier too, that leaves us with Masip and ter Stegen.

Devils

Bravo sounds like a great BACK-UP keeper. The key word in there is BACK-UP for those who want Willy or Navas. We have Masip too, so our keeper issues should be resolved for many many years after this.

I'm very happy with the progress being made. After Bravo, it's time to focus on defense.

mazp

Bravo sounds like a great BACK-UP keeper. The key word in there is BACK-UP for those who want Willy or Navas. We have Masip too, so our keeper issues should be resolved for many many years after this.

I'm very happy with the progress being made. After Bravo, it's time to focus on defense.

I want competition for the GK position. Bravo isn't competition.

serghei

Yea, Bravo is very good. More than decent signing if it happens. Now let's cut the crap and sign one world class or near world class CB.

L

linetty

ter Stegen doesn't need competition. He is very ambitious. An experienced goalkeeper is needed and that is Bravo.

Valdes also didnt have competition.

Devils

As in two top class keepers in the same team?

It doesn't work that way, and there is a reason why no team does it.

Ter-Stegen will be #1
Bravo who is a few notches below Ter-Stegen will accept the secondary role.
Masip can fill in when needed

It's harmonic and a very logical plan to implement.

mazp

ter Stegen doesn't need competition. He is very ambitious. An experienced goalkeeper is needed and that is Bravo.

Valdes also didnt have competition.

So if ter Stegen struggles early on, your okay with Bravo and Masip taking over if need be?

L

linetty

So if ter Stegen struggles early on, your okay with Bravo and Masip taking over if need be?
I am sure MAtS will do fairly well from the very start but I'd be okay with the other 2 taking over, of course.

You say it like Bravo is some towel that puts every shot past him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans