Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
LOL

Besides ter Stegen, either Laporte (Bilbao), Bruno (Villarreal) or Vidal (Juventus) are possible signings for next season [md]

JamDav1982

LOL

Besides ter Stegen, either Laporte (Bilbao), Bruno (Villarreal) or Vidal (Juventus) are possible signings for next season [md]

Bruno would be a good signing despite his age.

Same as Mathieu would have been a good signing last summer to help the defence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we're really interested in Bruno, then I guess that's it for Song and his career at Barcelona.

coura

Banned
Filipe Luis is the best LB in spanish football but Atletico would never sell him to barça for a reasonable price.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Adriano and Alba are both very good, but both aren't solid defensively...
I'm with the idea of buying a full back who's solid defensively!

Luis is la liga's best LB, he won't cost anything less than a fortune and would be the caliber of a player to start all games which is impractical for our transfer endeavors. If we were to get a defensive fullback, it'd be under the assumption that Montoya doesn't pan out AND to one day take over Alves. That'd be someone like De Scigleo or Manquillo (the latter is still far too raw)

IF for some reason we were to get a better defensive LB, it should be someone younger and cheaper like Ricardo Rodriguez. I still don't think it'd be something even close to a priority.

KhaledBarca

Most Barca fans are talking about buying 2 Center backs, IMO we need 1 CB and a defensive minded FB.

I mentioned Filipe as an example, but I don't think he'll cost too much. We can swap Adriano+cash for him... Atleti seems to have a good relationship with Barcelona (Villa's deal). Anyway, I'm surprised that he's never been linked with Barcelona recently! We should have bought him instead of Alba!

Barcilliant

Most Barca fans are talking about buying 2 Center backs, IMO we need 1 CB and a defensive minded FB.

I mentioned Filipe as an example, but I don't think he'll cost too much. We can swap Adriano+cash for him... Atleti seems to have a good relationship with Barcelona (Villa's deal). Anyway, I'm surprised that he's never been linked with Barcelona recently! We should have bought him instead of Alba!

Yes I dont like Alba either. We were linked with Felipe back in 2010. Wasnt he wiyh Depor at the time?

Barcilliant

I think Ter Stegen and Luiz are locked in.We might get one more player but thats it. 1 gk and 2 players. We will get rid of 3-4 players Masch or Song, Tello too Dos Santos and Affellay.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I always wanted Filipe Luis at Barca, he was the best left back in the league with Depor. I was very disappointed with the Alba signing, but was encouraged by his Euro 2012 exploits and link up with Iniesta. Sadly, Barca is not as defensively stable as Spain.

F

Flavia

I remember that when filipe luis was rumored to come to Barça, in the end Adriano was the one signed. When alba came, I dont remember filipe still being linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans