Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

In that case they can **** off, anyway I read that Marquinhos wants to leave. Plus, PSG need to sell players because of the FFP.
That's SPORT and MD spreading lies just like with TS last year.

Here in France, Laurent Blanc said marquinhos will not leave and that Marquinhos never asked to leave. I even posted the podcast.

And you're wrong about the FFP. We don't need to sell players. We can still buy Aurier for 10M and not need to sell anyone. We had 60M at hand, we spent 50M on DL (the 10M bonus can be paid during the next two seasons).

Our wage bills got way lower since Alex and Menez left (Chantome, Jallet and Rabiot are also planned to leave, which will lower the wage mass even more). It covers DL bills and even Aurier. And according to Le_Parisien we can still get one player with a 8M wage and be ok since the deal with UEFA for the FFP is an average. we just can't add 20M to the wage mass, but 8M will be ok. As for a transfer fee, Blanc implied that if we recruit a winger, Lavezzi will leave. Again as you see, it doesn't concern marquinhos at all.

So no problem, we dont need to sell marquinhos and both our president and coach said he's not for sale.

Last edited:
I

instinct

BREAKING: Tello will complete his move to Porto later this week according to Sport & reports in Portugal.

Bertus

I don't know whats wrong with our board.Going crazy like marquinhos is the only good option out there..If they are willing to spend so much on marquinhos,they should spend that on benatia.I don't think As roma could ever decline that amount of money.They are not such a big club and they won't resist for the heavy cash that we are trying to spend to get marquinhos.We were late for TS and now we were late for marquinhos.Last year they tried their all for TS which in my opinion was worth the effort but marquinhos obsession is just crazy.Also I think we should be going for 2 CB's not just one.I really if Pique will continue his consistency.
If Marquinhos leaves, i already said it would be a gigantic surprise since we don't have a board that lies. When they say somebody will stay, the player stays. That's simple but some people here seem to not be used to that kind of board.

Add to that Laurent Blanc who talked a lot with medias today because PSG pre-season is starting (check the PSG thread for infos, i posted a lot there ;) ), and there's no sign, or news or rumors that he changed his mind about marquinhos. he even replied to medias that marcos will be back this thursday ready to depart to Austria for the stage and get ready for the Trophée des Champions.

No one (beside the tabloïs like L10Sport that report everything including the craps from SPORT and MD) is talking about a transfer of marquinhos anymore here and those who have contact directly with the club (like Arnaud Hermant from Le_Parisien) just laughs their ass off over the spanish medias). Even English news are almost empty. Only Catalan medias are still on it.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
If barca buy Marcos I can only imagine how Bertus will react. You deny even small rumour regarding marquinhos. I get the picture though just like rosell, Nasser has a fetish for Brazilian defenders. One thing I dont understand is how Marcos is so happy to stay at PSG when barca is banging the door with chances of being a starter. He has more chances of becoming starter. I hope barca have some alternatives. How much money does he get there and if psg wants him Marcos should ask for new contract then things might change. Don't know why he is loyal for PSG, he should immediately demand new contract or transfer.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Neymessi

If Marquinhos leaves, i already said it would be a gigantic surprise since we don't have a board that lies. When they say somebody will stay, the player stays. That's simple but some people here seem to not be used to that kind of board.

Add to that Laurent Blanc who talked a lot with medias today because PSG pre-season is starting (check the PSG thread for infos, i posted a lot there ;) ), and there's no sign, or news or rumors that he changed his mind about marquinhos. he even replied to medias that marcos will be back this thursday ready to depart to Austria for the stage and get ready for the Trophée des Champions.

No one is talking about a transfer of marquinhos anymore here and those who have contact directly with the club (like Arnaud Hermant from Le_Parisien) just laughs their ass off over the spanish medias). Even English news are almost empty. Only Catalan medias are still on it.

I never said that marquinhos would leave.I don't expect nor does anyone.It just looks like our board is adamant and stubborn and still trying everything to get him.They cannot make PSG change their mind for insane cash but they can change roma's mind for insane cash.

Bertus

If barca buy Marcos I can only imagine how Bertus will react.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
How i would react? Like i reacted with DL being bought. It is retarded but that's that.

Or when we learned it's done about Hazard. It's sad but that's that. When there's news from a club or player of official that it's dead, then i consider it dead. Chelsea alreayd made it clear, hazard is not for sale, so it's dead.

Finding a third CB would be a problem tho. But not as much as barcelona ending with only Mathieu if it follows the same pattern as TS last year ;)

Edit: also, yeah one thing is annoying, like those spreading lies like above saying we need to sell marquinhos because of the FFP while it's not true at all.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Come on Zubi... Danilo!

giphy.gif

Bertus

I never said that marquinhos would leave.I don't expect nor does anyone.It just looks like our board is adamant and stubborn and still trying everything to get him.They cannot make PSG change their mind for insane cash but they can change roma's mind for insane cash.
I was talking in general.

That depends what you mean by insane cash tho. But I see no logical reason that we would sell marquinhos for 35-40M. Especially since it's problematic to find good CBs these days. And since PSG has only 3 CBs atm, just imagine the shit in which we would end up in. While you, Galning or even Beast understand it, some people here really believes that we would let marquinhos go while we have a perfect trio of CBs for the upcoming season atm. TBH i don't know how to feel about it, but sometimes i wonder if some people here value us so little that they think PSG is run by monkeys.

As for Benatia. I'm not sure at all. Listened a lot to Rudy last season and he values Benatia a lot, like being the pillar of the defense. Add to that that Roma is fully aware that finding a good CB is hard, and I'm not sure at all that 40M will make it.

Last edited:

Bertus

Also on topic since i know there's aurier fans other than me here.

L'Equipe reported that Arsenal is on the verge of signing Debuchy.

That means Aurier would not join Arsenal and that leaves PSG and Barcelona (those two clubs are quoted as being interested in the player by the french medias, so it's a real interest from both clubs) free to negociate with Toulouse (which PSG already started)

One thing I dont understand is how Marcos is so happy to stay at PSG when barca is banging the door with chances of being a starter.

I think he's willing to join Barca, but not willing enough to try to force the deal. Before Blanc and Nasser came out to say that he won't be sold, the evidence pointed to him wanting to play for Barca. Just because he'd rather play for another team doesn't mean the current team will sell him. Even if he tried to force the deal, it may not have worked out for him. See Lewa and Dortmund.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Also on topic since i know there's aurier fans other than me here.

L'Equipe reported that Arsenal is on the verge of signing Debuchy.

That means Aurier would not join Arsenal and that leaves PSG and Barcelona (those two clubs are quoted as being interested in the player by the french medias, so it's a real interest from both clubs) free to negociate with Toulouse (which PSG already started)

Well, knowing our board and PSG board, PSG will get Aurier, if Zubi won't start right know.

Neymessi

We will get cuadrado and psg gets aurier and 1 year later at this same time we will perhaps be knocking on psg's door again for the third time for aurier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans